Public Spanking

Si****

Posted

Has anyone ever spanked or been spanked in public? How did it feel—embarrassing, a turn-on, or both?

I once took my sub to the back of some shops when she was disrespectful whilst shopping. I told her to lean against the wall, I pulled down her leggings and knickers and proceeded with 10 strokes of my belt. No=one saw, but they definitely would've heard it.

Has anyone got any public spanking stories? Was it a thrill, or was it highly embarrassing? Was it discreet or more open?

I'd love to hear your stories.

Posted
I've (given Spanks) in public, I also have something called an "Ouchy" bracelet.
It's a Sadist switch that can be unclipped at any point and used to give a quick whip if someone is being Bratty in public and thinks they can get away with it 😈
But O.T.K. Spanks in public are a massive turn-on for both
⛓️💜😈💜⛓️
Posted
1 minute ago, Woody3180 said:
I've (given Spanks) in public, I also have something called an "Ouchy" bracelet.
It's a Sadist switch that can be unclipped at any point and used to give a quick whip if someone is being Bratty in public and thinks they can get away with it 😈
But O.T.K. Spanks in public are a massive turn-on for both
⛓️💜😈💜⛓️

Ooh I want one of those

Posted
😆 I'll try and send a pic, or I think there's one on My page.
It's been a few yrs since I bought it and if I remember right it's from a company called "Devious and Devoted" I may be wrong though.
I found them on FetLife.
Posted
If you start a dialogue with Me SirBDSM71 I'll send a quick pic of it if you'd like 👍
They're kind of like a twanger if you've ever used one, leave beautiful marks, very inconspicuous, and no one around in thr Vanilla has any idea what just happened, they just hear an "Ouchy" from your cheeky, Bratty and now very much in place PlayMate 🤣 🤣 🤣

What's a Pleasure Sadist to do when they're playing up 😆 🤣 😂

SeaDragon580
Posted
I been a public spanker before. I used to host parties with a friend and would frequently be asked to by attendees. My large hands were popular for ladies looking for a good impact lol.
Posted

Are we talking spanking in “public public” or in a place where there is an expectation one may see/hear/be aware of such behaviour???

I’m sure you know where I’m heading with this but there is a HUGE issue of consent regarding unsuspecting members of the public. So, whilst it might be fun/enjoyable/necessary (to discipline) it likely isn’t appropriate.

Posted
1 hour ago, SerendipitousKeeper said:

Are we talking spanking in “public public” or in a place where there is an expectation one may see/hear/be aware of such behaviour???

I’m sure you know where I’m heading with this but there is a HUGE issue of consent regarding unsuspecting members of the public. So, whilst it might be fun/enjoyable/necessary (to discipline) it likely isn’t appropriate.

I wouldn't spank my sub in full view of the public no, I'd always go somewhere discreet, even though people may hear.
They also might see my subs embarrassed face and/or teary eyes when reappearing.

Posted
If where others could see but not totally public, yes. I received a couple of punishment spankings that were witnessed by others, but they were in the lifestyle or had no problem with us being the lifestyle and how it was practiced
Posted
2 hours ago, SirBDSM71 said:

I wouldn't spank my sub in full view of the public no, I'd always go somewhere discreet, even though people may hear.
They also might see my subs embarrassed face and/or teary eyes when reappearing.

Still not OK.
Think of other people's perspective, seeing a woman flushed, sheepish, and tearful.
If people can hear whimpers/cries, they may check out what's going on.
They then see something they could misconstrue as ***.
Defending yourself in this instance isn't a good look.

Posted

when I first saw a post about 'public spanking' my initial thought was "at a fetish club" or "at a party with kinky friends"

and, yet again, folk on this site and their complete disregard for basic consent continue to disappoint me. 

Posted
An old friend wound her hand up so hard once I was bent over playing pool, and all of the sudden. BAM hand slapped my ass so hard! Hardest I've ever been spanked 🤣 i think I was turned on, mostly. And in a little shock lol
Posted
It depends on the situation but when my wife does it, it's hot 🔥
Posted
7 hours ago, subnikloas said:
If where others could see but not totally public, yes. I received a couple of punishment spankings that were witnessed by others, but they were in the lifestyle or had no problem with us being the lifestyle and how it was practiced

Oh, but I forgot to say to me it was a turn-on

BossDaddy9
Posted

Interesting, Participants Welcome Willing,  ✌ 

Posted
I believe most people would keep to themselves and not interfere. For example, if someone saw a mother spanking her child in public, it’s unlikely many would step in. Most people would recognise the difference between a bottom being spanked to a face being slapped as normal parental discipline.

I get your point, though. To someone unfamiliar with this lifestyle, certain aspects could easily be mistaken for ***. But it's important to recognize the difference—unlike actual ***, a submissive in this dynamic wouldn’t show up with physical signs like black eyes. That’s a completely different situation and truly is ***, which we’d never condone.
Posted
1 hour ago, SirBDSM71 said:
I believe most people would keep to themselves and not interfere. For example, if someone saw a mother spanking her child in public, it’s unlikely many would step in. Most people would recognise the difference between a bottom being spanked to a face being slapped as normal parental discipline.

I get your point, though. To someone unfamiliar with this lifestyle, certain aspects could easily be mistaken for ***. But it's important to recognize the difference—unlike actual ***, a submissive in this dynamic wouldn’t show up with physical signs like black eyes. That’s a completely different situation and truly is ***, which we’d never condone.

I think you're a little out of touch. The Children's Act makes hitting/smacking a child illegal. An argument of reasonable punishment isn't defined in law. I have seen people intervene in that situation, and rightly so. If not in the moment, Children's Services receive daily calls about it.
You're aware are you that signs of domestic *** doesn't always equate to bruising, especially to the face? Perpetrators of DV are calculated. It's not about them 'losing control' as is often their argument in interview. If it were a lack of control in that moment, we'd see a lot more of it when we're out and about rather than behind closed doors or 'somewhere discreet'

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

when I first saw a post about 'public spanking' my initial thought was "at a fetish club" or "at a party with kinky friends"

and, yet again, folk on this site and their complete disregard for basic consent continue to disappoint me. 

It's amazing to me that this type of post gets the OK from the Mods. In my mind, when a post fails to understand consent/speaks of an act which is non consensual, it shouldn't be posted. Instead, AI responds with education on consent.

FETMOD-BD
Posted

This post was originally approved to promote discussion despite the borderline problematic show of disregard for members of the general public being exposed to BDSM play. Now that corporal punishment of children has been mentioned to support the argument for public BDSM play, the topic is locked.