Hiking rope play

Br****

Posted
It had been at least 6 miles up hills, down, through trees, along creeks, but I finally say, turning my head with a devilish look, "this is the spot, it's perfect. You remember asking why I brought rope?" You look at me with a shy smile, "I do." I take the rope out of my pocket, point between 2 trees where there's another about 10 feet past them right in the middle. We're on the side of a hill with the trees on the decline. I instruct you to stand between the 2 trees looking at the one past it with your feet shoulder length apart. I'm starting to unroll the rope, and I'm dragging it behind me when I come kneel down near your ankle to tie the rope around it.

"How wet is Daddy's pussy right now?" I ask as I finish tying the knot. "And don't lie to me, because I'm going to check it myself, and if you are lying, you know what Daddy does to girls that lie to him, don't you?" By now I'm standing in front of you with the rope in my hand, and I lean in towards your ear; "I didn't hear you answer me yet, you aren't my mute fuck slut, so you should answer before I have to use this rope to spank you." Your breath is uneven, and you say quietly, "Daddy, I'm so fucking wet right now, I want you to fuck me right here, but spank me too please." I look at you with a smile, and say, "there, now that wasn't hard was it?" I drop the rope, and with one hand, put my hand on your throat, squeezing just a little, my other hand unbuttons your shorts, slides inside them, and you feel my middle finger enter your pussy. "You know I had to make sure, but yes, Daddy will pull your shorts down and spank you because like a good slut, you asked nicely." My finger playing in your pussy just a little more and I give your clit a little squeeze between my forefinger and middle finger as they come out of your shorts. You watch me suck your juice off my finger and say "Mmmm, now does Daddy need to finish tying you up or do you just want me to spank you?" You look at me with a glint in your eye, "both Daddy, but you can't tie me up and spank me at the same time." I grab the rope I dropped, pull a length of it, grab your wrists, wrap the rope around it a few times, and get right next to your ear and say breathily, "that's where you're wrong slut, cuz I'm going to show you right now."

I pull your shorts down to your knees and feed the rope above it making sure that rope slowly rubs your pussy as I'm pulling you into a bent over position. I keep it wrapped around my left hand so you have to stay bent over, but I have enough in my right hand to form a loop so I can put welps on your ass. You feel the rope across both ass cheeks with a tinge of ***, but feeling it makes you wetter, each time I spank you, you let out a moan. After 5, you moan and say "Daddy, fuck me please." So I stop, let the loop of rope fall stepping towards your ass, I shove 2 fingers inside you, say that you're almost ready, and from my other pocket, I pull your favorite butt plug, rubbing it up and down your pussy so it's lubed to shove in your ass.

I start the plug slowly, but knowing how hard my dick was, I popped it in your ass and said, "now you're ready." I feed the rope under your shorts, and with one end, I walk to the tree that was a few feet from the ankle I had tied earlier. I pull it a little tighter, forcing you to stay bent over, but also spreading your leg wider before tying it off. I take the other length of rope an go around the tree to your other ankle, pull the rope a little tighter so it spreads your legs a little more before tying your ankle. "Now, Daddy wants to hear you cum with his hands before he fucks you, understand?" "Yes Daddy, make me cum then fuck me please." I start stand straight behind you, playing with your pussy and clit, rubbing my middle finger on your clit with my palm pushed against your pussy, grinding them both until I put my thumb inside you and start fucking you with my thumb as you're moaning and getting louder. You cum once, twice, I lost count, I stop and say, "I'm taking your ass before I fuck my pussy, but you aren't allowed to cum while I'm inside your ass." You let out a ***ed moan, knowing that you would have to keep yourself from cumming. I take the plug out, spit on your asshole, and shove my hard cock inside you, not gently, but fast enough for you to feel it immediately. I fuck your ass for a few minutes then suddenly pull out, and put the plug back in the hole my cock was just a second ago.

You had been moaning, but mostly quiet to concentrate on not having an orgasm while your ass got fucked, occasionally letting out a quiet "fuuuuck." As soon as the plug was inside one hole, I had my dick inside the other, knowing full well that you were ready to gush your cum from the orgasm that you were holding back on. "Is Daddy's slut ready to cum for him?" I start fucking you like a jackhammer which causes your body to almost immediately tensing up, I gruntingly say, "Daddy gives you permission to cum, so you better fucking cum" and no sooner than I gave you permission, your pussy clamps my cock, you scream "OH FUCK YES DADDY, MAKE ME CUM." As your pussy goes into it's orgasmic squeezing on my dick, you feel it swelling up ready to explode inside you, and my hands are on your sides pulling you with each thrust. Just as you feel my dick explode, I pull you back so I'm as far inside you as I can be as I fill you up with my goo.

After a few seconds of post orgasmic chaos, I pull my still semi dick out of you, and around to your head and tell you, "look at the mess you made all over Daddy, clean it up." You lift your head and turn it sideways open your mouth and inhale my dick into your mouth, trying to get as much of the cum out of my dick as possible, moaning as you feel my dick starting to get hard again.
Posted
Very exciting. If not for a couple of hygienic details that could possibly be rather huge to some of us… it would be a wonderful fantasy.
Posted
So hot! It would be exciting to be a hiker walking in on you guys and join the fun. 😈😈