URBAN LEGENDS EXPOSED

br****

Posted
I walked into the kitchen last week in the dark and saw a shadow my height. Punched it. Just a Hey Duggee helium balloonšŸ˜…šŸ¤£
Posted
I heard a story amongst friends , possible urban myth but apparently very very true. A friend of a friend had just gotten her driving license. As a probationary driver she had P plates on her 1st car. She had driven to her local shopping centre , when finishing her shopping she left and returned to her car . When she got to her car there was an old lady sat leaning against her car. The old lady claimed she was short of breath as had just walked a short distance from her home to the shops , the old lady asked if she could give her a lift as she didnā€™t feel right . She was fairly young and inexperienced and shortsightedly agreed. As they got into the car the girl noticed the older ladies arms seemed hairy and she got worried , she explained to lady that she had only just gotten her license and she was worried reversing , she asked if the lady would help and guide her out and watch . The lady agreed and got out , once the car was reversed the driver had locked the doors and just drove off leaving the old lady behind. She felt a bit guilty but remembered the discrepancy of hairy arms and carried on home. When she arrived home she noticed the lady had left a shopping bag in the footwell , when looking into the bag there was rope and a 14ā€ knife in there . She told her parents who called and alerted police to the incident but never heard of or saw the person again.
Posted
My cousins took.me to Gravity Hill in NC. You park in the road, put car in neuro and the mothers ghost pushes you back up the hill to keep you safe
Posted
I think I saw a ghost once. Was at a bus station heading back to college from a funeral. We pulled into my grandmaā€™s hometown. She passed away about 2 years prior. While standing in line, I smelled her perfume (not a common brand). I turned around and there was a sweet old lady. We talked and giggled, even ended up sitting together on the next bus. When her stop came, I mentioned that I didnā€™t even know her name. Then she told me. I was floored! She had the exact same name as my grandma!. I looked for her as she exited the bus but the street was eerily vacant; extremely odd for a major city! The bus drive off and I still couldnā€™t find her on either side of the road. It was as if she disappeared in plain sight.
Catalina-7628
Posted
Creepy! It was about smth else, now is smth elseā€¦
Posted
How about the legend of the check engine light?
Posted

Love the question, Iā€™m from a rural area my grandmother was too. She was one of the ones you donā€™t know if they a crazy because they seem normal, smart, funny, sensitive, and kind but then will tell you things about looking pat the vail and as kid it would scare me so much. She would say that all her family could see and would tell me that I would too. This just went on to scare me even more. Then she would to tell me I had nothing to worry about because nothing had anymore ability to impact or harm me then I gave it, again this just made me so f**king scared because what if I canā€™t control my thoughts! Now Nana forgive me I canā€™t tell this the way you did, I donā€™t think I tell this as well as she did and Iā€™ve use some different terms cause I canā€™t remember how she said it. Anyway she told me about the woods and all the traumatic and horrific things that took place and what that leaves behind is a shadow of something that all it knows is the *** and suffering of its existence. It thinks in a language of *** and agony itā€™s only way it can express it self. So if you find yourself in the woods and the hair on your neck start to raise, you know youā€™re not alone. Maybe you canā€™t see anyone or anything, maybe just two ambers glowing in the trees or is it a pair of pale reflective eyes. It doesnā€™t matter because whatever it is has already closed in on you and has you completely enveloped and words will never do justice what the appearance it cause you to feel nothing but ***, terror, and despair. Remember it canā€™t harm you if donā€™t allow it, it maybe just is trying to say hi. Again I feel like she told it better.

Ā