How do you know when you feel love?

Th****

Posted
I'm curious on people's take on the subject, I feel like me personally I've lost the ability or never truly had the grasp of how love is suppose to feel like or look like.
Posted
Love is ever changing due to different people, circumstances, opportunities, and what path in life you’re on and if others choose to walk with you on that path, but also how long, or will your paths diverge. In other words, trial and error.
Posted
You genuinely care for someone, and want to support them in any way to help them grow and succeed in life. Being with that person is like breathing. The thought of them makes you feel joy, warmth, horny, anxious, and afraid all in one. Don't mistake that with infatuation, it's really easy to get the two mixed if you've never really loved.
Posted
Love is tricky because it feels different for everyone. For me, it's that mix of excitement and comfort, wanting someone's happiness as much as your own. It's in the small, everyday things and the deeper connection you feel. If you're feeling lost with love, maybe it's just about finding what makes you feel cared for and safe again.
Posted
24 minutes ago, Squeezemecumagain said:
You genuinely care for someone, and want to support them in any way to help them grow and succeed in life. Being with that person is like breathing. The thought of them makes you feel joy, warmth, horny, anxious, and afraid all in one. Don't mistake that with infatuation, it's really easy to get the two mixed if you've never really loved.

Thankyou for saying this. Such a good reminder of what love is.

Posted
Tbh with you. Ive been thinking about the answer but I think people are way more qualified of saying what that is. All my life I havent actually experience genuine love but rather, obsession. I only knew abt how to preserve the idea of the people of my interest, rather than them as themselves. Its explained bcs I was a very young woman who been thru a lot and had mental problems. Now that Im well, Ive been experiencing the ‘love’ that the concept and feelings were really foreign for me. And I realize, its abt the attraction towards someones soul, heart, mind, intelligence and ability, beyond their physical or material possesions. Its when you genuinely admire, care and want to protect them and their future. While also nurturing towards their inner child and past. When you want to share your personal space and cant wait to share that with them. Its a sense of warmth, safety and comfort for both parties. And Id also like to add; hopefulness for growth and future. I havent yet met a person to experience that with me, bcs of mutiple failed relationship attempts. But Im willing to keep searching and have more patience while keep improving myself. So once I met them, Id be more than just ready.
Posted
14 minutes ago, Lady_King said:
Tbh with you. Ive been thinking about the answer but I think people are way more qualified of saying what that is. All my life I havent actually experience genuine love but rather, obsession. I only knew abt how to preserve the idea of the people of my interest, rather than them as themselves. Its explained bcs I was a very young woman who been thru a lot and had mental problems. Now that Im well, Ive been experiencing the ‘love’ that the concept and feelings were really foreign for me. And I realize, its abt the attraction towards someones soul, heart, mind, intelligence and ability, beyond their physical or material possesions. Its when you genuinely admire, care and want to protect them and their future. While also nurturing towards their inner child and past. When you want to share your personal space and cant wait to share that with them. Its a sense of warmth, safety and comfort for both parties. And Id also like to add; hopefulness for growth and future. I havent yet met a person to experience that with me, bcs of mutiple failed relationship attempts. But Im willing to keep searching and have more patience while keep improving myself. So once I met them, Id be more than just ready.

That’s a really thoughtful perspective, and I think it shows how much you’ve grown. It’s awesome that you’re focusing on the deeper aspects of love, like the connection to someone’s soul and mind, rather than just the surface stuff. It sounds like you’re on the right path, being patient and working on yourself. I believe when the right person comes along, you’ll be more than ready for that kind of real, meaningful connection.

Posted
I feel like I'm being genuine when I am experiencing love. All my anxiety, worry, thoughts, all shift into much higher emotions. I feel like I'm operating on a higher wavelength but that's just when I feel it. Love doesn't always mean much in work depending on how it's received. Working hard to feed family gives a certain gratification and purpose that I also consider love
Posted
There’s a term for that and it rhymes with hopiopath

Just kidding hahahaha….
Love actually feels different to different people. Some people would qualify healthy and unhealthy feelings of love.

I’d say romantic love is deep consideration and care for someone and wanting to share more with them and somewhat into preoccupation (maybe debatable) and attachment into desire to own someone
Posted
To love is to be unconditional with your thoughts feelings and actions with the other person.
To lust is to do the opposite.
For me anyway xx
Posted
I can't speak for both of us but for me personally when I met P I just had a strong gut instinct that I was meant to be with him. Beyond the lust and kink (we met on here haha), I felt safe and accepted in a way that I had never experienced before, and I hoped to make him feel the same. I wanted to experience life with him, not just the fun bits but all of it, and I still feel so lucky to be in this relationship 🖤
Posted
I’ve been fortunate to experience multiple types of love. One love is that unconditional acceptance & forgiveness from another. The ability to fully and freely express yourself. Another love I’ve felt was supernatural connection. You look at them and can feel your whole body on fire and can feel them touching your private parts. You look at them and have tunnel vision for only them everything else and blurred out. You communicate in your dreams no matter how far apart or gaps in speaking to one another.
Posted
Love for me starts with that connection of energies that can be when our eyes first meet, the sound of their voice first resonates in me, my mind starts building a visual representation of who they are in my memories, the charged sensation of our bodies touching as we hold hands, hug, and first kiss. Love is the realization and respect for them that I relate to them and that seems to be mutual. Love for me is that sense of pure joy and excitement that rushes throughout my body and mind because of that person. As just was mentioned, I thought that I can have purely sexual desire for someone based on a visually physical attraction for then, but there is still something about their energies that is usually involved for me. But more often, I relate the feeling of lust as the continuation and expansion of the feelings of love, culminating into an overwhelming desire to share physical sexual experiences with this person whom I already have connections with along intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects already, and now want to experience even more deeper and more explosively together. Love is a sharing of energies, for me, I believe...
Posted
Thanks for everyone's input and perspectives it warms my heart to hear how you've all experienced love or how you feel it looks like. Thank you. 🖤💀
Posted
I’ve fallen in love twice in 46 years. When you know, you know. Both times for me it was some inconsequential action and it occurred to me that I love this woman. No grand gestures, no perfect thing she said to me, just out of the blue. The last one was sharing a gif of a woman sliding across the floor and wrapping around her dance partners leg. And she wrote this is me and you. It was so adorable. It’s not the action, it’s the confluence of actions that flips the switch inside of you and then you know. You can’t *** love. It just shows up one day.
Posted
I have had sex with over 2300 ladies and I have been in love 3 or 4 times. Love is a choice . love feels like your a key and she’s the whole. You want to drink her piss and you don’t care if she farts on you