You can fucking stay there

MyLittleEl

Posted

“Here baby girl, let daddy help” 

Loosening the buckle at the rear of my head, relief washes over me as the gag drops from my mouth and i gulp cold clean air, choking on strands of spit and phlegm. I plead to him with desperate eyes “daddy please it hurts, I- I- I can’t daddy please” 

“Five deep breaths baby girl” my heart races then reigns in as I count 

One... “and out”

“And in” 

Two... 

my sobbing calms and the buckle is tightened, grunting into the gag I hear the rattle of a bearing flittering around it’s glass container. Fucking poppers, oh fuck fuck fuck, fuuuuuhh...” 

This Alice in wonderland-esk vile is held to my nostrils and I inhale deeper than I thought I could, I don’t hear him replace the lid. Whites of my eyes exposed to my master I am limp at his will, hands tied behind Me, legs spread and buckled to the table i lay on, euphoria consumes me, and all I can hear is the breeze whipping around my special place, Demons smash symbols in my ears and monkeys play wholesome beats on my drums. He eases into me “adda girl” 

The fog fades and all I can feel is his hardness inside me, ass tightens around him and I know my burning is his pleasure.  Picking up rhythm, one hand passes through my brunette curls; winding around and around till he grips me at the scalp, drawing me up to him, back arching allowing him to plough me deeper. A second hand cracks down across my blushed bottom, sending a stiff jolt up my spine, I feel myself clench onto his ever hardening cock and he strikes again. My clit swells as I moan into my restraint. “Yesssss daddy come on” 

His fingers reach around and pinch my clit, holding me there he pounds my tight little ass, my cunt throbbing for his cock and the print on my bum begging for more my body convulses under his weight. 

Fuck 

He’s stopped 

Why has he-

“How many fucking times... you don’t fucking cum until I fucking say” 

I muffle a sorry but it’s too late, my scalp burns almost as much as my raw ass hole as he pins my head to the table, fucking me as hard as ever. Locked jaw slamming against the table I can already feel the bruise coming, hair released a splitting noise forms as my lip connects with the table, I can taste iron in my mouth as my now split lip pours 

“Stupid 

Little- uhhh 

Bitch” as he slams into me one last time, cum explodes in me and he removes his manhood. His moods change so quickly I don’t know what to expect so I close my eyes and steady my breath, silent tears stream, mixing with the crimson spit now covering my face. 

Daddy walks round and crouches, face to face he stares into me 

“And you can fucking stay there.”