Crossdressing?

Posted
crossdressing is pretty cool. i tried it once for a video i was making and i ended up really enjoying it, though the dress i wore didn't really fit me all too well but it felt really nice tbh
Posted
I love wearing whatever I can get into. Most men here love to see me in Indian Sarees which are easier to manage than western attire .
Posted

I've been crossdressing since I was young 😊

Posted
Hey.Lancaster pa.here.love dressing up
Posted
Oh yes I would have to say that dressing up and then do the makeup nails and shaving smooth is a escape from reality and how excited and turned on it makes me and how it feels and the visual effects that I get from it has been my favorite part in the sexual desires and relationships that I have made for years. I never stop and and only want to take it farther into my sexual fantasy and realities!
Posted
I agree Tabatha it's like my escape from this FCKD Up world i.love when then men can't keep their hands off my body and the complements
ay it makes me feel. Take me away Calgon love shaving my legs in my garden tub bubble bath I DO IT EVERY NIGHT .
Posted
Go Big Or Go Hoeme stay in the closet
Posted
Seems women that dress in men's cloths is more acceptable thanen in skirts and heels etc.
Posted
I'm definitely a panty, hose and lingerie lover
...0n me makes me feel s3xy and hard
Posted
I love to wear women's swimwear, and I hope to meet more people that also enjoy it.
Posted
I need some help with crossdressing and being a sissy because my family caught me dressed up wearing pantyhose and a cute little pink see through onesie riding a huge black dildo now they treat me really bad and disowned me completely not they want me to leave here so I'm ready to leave here and never look back please someone help me
Posted
Cross dressing is literally when you wear clothing not made for your sex. But I’m confused on what the “aesthetic” is. But if that’s how you feel then do it. Men being women is highly acceptable nowadays. My son would never but 💁 that’s me
Posted
Depends how much you like crossdressing because then it does change your sex an role it started out to me just as something to try an was different now it's taken over I dress all the time it has no changed my roll in life sex all aspects it's consumed me that I accept an do the roll I am not a sissy bottom I look very wearing sexy little cloths teasing men an absolutly love the sex I get now I love being a bottom iv never experienced orgasams like I do now
Baby-girl69
Posted

I'm pretty much the same way , I love the clothes and my line is themed outfits like school girl , sissy , roll play , I've worn that stuff for years daily and never had a problem in public but no desire to actually do a transition . 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I wear my underthingees, with my fake temu tits, and body stockings of the week, daily. I like doing it.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Love dressing up, I feel happy then.
Posted
I also love when I get the chance to dress up and act as a female for some of the men I have met. I'm so glad I tried something new. Just wish it would be alright to be like that all the time
Posted
That would be a happy existence for me
Posted
I started putting panties on decades ago and it gave me a Big thrill

Fast forward last 2 years 2 and 1/2 years been fully dressing makeup and fully accepting I am a sissy femme slut

It is my biggest turn on for a guy to be really digging my look seeing the girl in me and getting super turned on

I love it and dress and put makeup on most days
Posted
Feel the same, but really need a woman to like it....hard to find
Posted
I dress and put makeup on most days

I don't really care what the naysayers think

I do it for me and you'd be surprised how many double takes and smiles you get