Crossdressing?

Posted
I'm a crossdresser I dress allday every day from panties to makeup, and most women like it
Posted

I love to dress up, the fabrics of the lingerie feel amazing and love how the stiletto heels make my a** pop

Posted
October 7, AshleySissySlut said:
I dress and put makeup on most days

I don't really care what the naysayers think

I do it for me and you'd be surprised how many double takes and smiles you get

Baby, it's not dress-up. It's called living your true life 😘

Posted
Monday at 09:55 AM, nikk169 said:
I'm a crossdresser I dress allday every day from panties to makeup, and most women like it

Baby, it's not dress-up. It's called living your true life 😘

Posted
Honestly, I like black "cold-shoulder" shirts, tight black jeans or leggings, eyeliner, lipstick, mascara and eyeshadow... I have long hair and will wear pigtails,etc.

But I don't really think it's crossdressing. All my makeup is black, I keep my beard... I feel pretty, but it's more goth fem?

... And a lot of people assume .y sexuality, but they don't realize... When they're giving me the side eye, their girls are giving me winks!
Posted
I love to, been dolling up for years and recently a few years ago started shaving my legs and body. Wearing full make up, thongs, bras, sexy short dresses, high heels, doing my nails, wigs, and going out in public fully femenine all the way and it's super fun. And been with plenty of guys too 💕💕💕💕