Personal Modifiers

Ca****

Posted

So I'm associated with a couple of different internet kink groups, and I'm curious how you all as a community take on these personalities, titles. What I mean by this, is the little girl personas, or the dominant/master men. Or the alpha predator. How was it for you guys? Finding yourselves in those roles? And when did you find yourself really adopting them and putting them to practice?

Posted

I’ve always been dominant. It hasn’t been until more recently I learned that primal was a thing. And primal hunters, and or alphas. I don’t really find myself in any roles, it’s just always been like this. I’ve always thought of other people.... as either lesser then or equal to me in power...in my line of work we are afforded the opportunity to wrestle and kind of fight at work... you don’t necessarily have to last a long time with me to gain my respect, but you have to try, and have no ***. Don’t back down. I don’t know if it’s the same for other alphas, primals, or doms.... but this is how I’ve grown up.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a professional erotica writer, I write a lot of kinky stuff that makes fifty shades of gray look like a children's book. So that's what started my whole adventure into characters and personas and roleplay and well I've always been a kinky perverted motherfucker but we don't talk about that, for me what I call it when I put my kinky findings into practice, I call it sexual science and I'm a sexual scientist. I want to discover every way possible to make both men and women cum so just do what you want fuck it