Ways to spend a quiet Sunday afternoon

Sa****

Posted

Sexting a friend when they are trapped on a rail replacement bus service

Posted

for me; I've been writing some loose scripts for filming tomorrow (nothing over scripted - just a "this is the activity and why it's happening") and editing a backlog of clips (including some my wife rushed to film earlier today)

Posted

Doing laundry. Reading. Nothing sexy! 

Posted

Snoozing, admiring my bruises and marks, preparing for a busy day tomorrow and tues.

Posted

Rereading my copy of "The Stand", to see just how accurately it has portrayed the events of this year.

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Snoozing, admiring my bruises and marks, preparing for a busy day tomorrow and tues.

Seems like some 1 as had a play date. Hope lots of fun was had

Posted
1 hour ago, phoenyx said:

Rereading my copy of "The Stand", to see just how accurately it has portrayed the events of this year.

Is that the dean koontz  book

Posted
21 minutes ago, Charms said:

Is that the dean koontz  book

Stephen King

Posted

Value for bulk family size bag of potato chips (crisps for the English bods out there!), feet up, watching mega-classic movies like 'Now, Voyager' or the original 1939 'The Women' with phone turned off!

Posted
15 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Value for bulk family size bag of potato chips (crisps for the English bods out there!), feet up, watching mega-classic movies like 'Now, Voyager' or the original 1939 'The Women' with phone turned off!

Iv never heard of the film now voyager or the women what are yhey sbout. Also what sort of crisps do you like

Posted

Plain crisps :$  Now voyager is about a woman who has a complete nervous breakdown due to her mother running her life, and then she makes a life for herself;  The Women was about a happily married woman with a daughter whose marriage is broken up when her husband has an affair with a girl who works in a shop - her friends then make sure her marriage ends with their gossiping and trouble making and she gets a divorce but then finds out that the husband has married the shop-girl and is miserable, so she fights for him - using the gossip network.  Lots of comedy in that one.  Both were made in the 1930s, and both end happily. :$

Posted
13 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Plain crisps :$  Now voyager is about a woman who has a complete nervous breakdown due to her mother running her life, and then she makes a life for herself;  The Women was about a happily married woman with a daughter whose marriage is broken up when her husband has an affair with a girl who works in a shop - her friends then make sure her marriage ends with their gossiping and trouble making and she gets a divorce but then finds out that the husband has married the shop-girl and is miserable, so she fights for him - using the gossip network.  Lots of comedy in that one.  Both were made in the 1930s, and both end happily. :$

Bette Davis?

Posted

More of a cheese and onion man myself on the potato snack from😋

Posted

Deluxe nachos, with cheese, jalapenos, taco meat, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo...  I"m sure there's some tortilla chips under there, somewhere.

Posted
5 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

Deluxe nachos, with cheese, jalapenos, taco meat, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo...  I"m sure there's some tortilla chips under there, somewhere.

Mostly with you there apart from the meat.....nachos with cheese (please imagine Homer Simpson voice for full effect) jalapeños mmmmm

Posted

Dam im hungry now but 2 tierd  to.go cook

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, maidstone491 said:

Bette Davis?

For definite!  If I can't immediately locate the Vandal, all I have to do is put this film on and he'll turn up!

Edited by Vandalslut
Posted
1 hour ago, maidstone491 said:

More of a cheese and onion man myself on the potato snack from😋

Depends on if you're making them into a crisp sanger! And if you go the crisp sanger route, white bread and butter, not margarine. :$

Posted
5 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

Depends on if you're making them into a crisp sanger! And if you go the crisp sanger route, white bread and butter, not margarine. :$

Can’t do regular bread. Developed a gluten intolerance a year ago at 53🤬Definitely a classic movie fan though lurrrve film noir

Posted
10 hours ago, Charms said:

Seems like some 1 as had a play date. Hope lots of fun was had

I did, and it was, thank you lovely...

Seeing him again this evening 😊

Posted
16 hours ago, maidstone491 said:

Can’t do regular bread. Developed a gluten intolerance a year ago at 53🤬Definitely a classic movie fan though lurrrve film noir

Sorry to hear it, we two lucky people who don't have any food intolerances at all.  Classic movies rock - as does old film noir - top faves in that category are 'Double Indemnity' and the ORIGINAL 'The Bad Seed'.

Posted
On 3/15/2020 at 10:00 PM, phoenyx said:

This book came to mind a few days ago to.

I read it while doing a 17 month sentence.  Plenty of quiet time in there :)

Posted
On 3/16/2020 at 9:00 AM, phoenyx said:

Am up to Nick Andros, amid the ruins of once civilised Shoyo...one definite parallel is the panic of the masses.

Posted
22 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

Sorry to hear it, we two lucky people who don't have any food intolerances at all.  Classic movies rock - as does old film noir - top faves in that category are 'Double Indemnity' and the ORIGINAL 'The Bad Seed'.

Double Indemnity hell yes,  The Big Heat, The Killers, Kiss Me Deadly which just rocks

Posted

Ooooh, forgot The Big Heat...:$  And...what about 'Ace In The Hole' or 'A Face In The Crowd'?