ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted
6 hours ago, Lapsus said:

Hopefully this coming Thursday also ??

Yes there will definitely be a Munch this coming Thursday 13th August at 8pm UK time and the topic is on "Long Distance Dating in BDSM" and our host will be @Bounty  Hope you and everyone will join us.  

Posted

Urgh all the sexy people live so far away. D:

Posted

Couldn’t agree more kinksters too few and far apart lol

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

Hello kinksters, happy August! The next Quarantine Munch held on Thursday next week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat will be all about Long Distance Dating in BDSM :fire: Come share advice, stories, tips, and questions about making BDSM work when you can't be together IRL. The munch will be hosted by @Bounty, so put it in your diaries now.  See you there :purple_heart:

The munch is now Live, hope you will all come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Posted

Thank you to our wonderful host tonight @Bounty for a cracking topic and thank you to everyone who joined in also. Join us again next Thursday for the topic of New BDSM dating, safety is sexy!!! if any one wants to host hit either me or @PixieDust up.

Posted
On 8/10/2020 at 1:01 PM, PixieDust said:

Yes there will definitely be a Munch this coming Thursday 13th August at 8pm UK time and the topic is on "Long Distance Dating in BDSM" and our host will be @Bounty  Hope you and everyone will join us.  

Wish I could have made it! Such a great topic. Are you guys posting the notes from it? 

Posted

Great Munch @Bounty ! Thank you for a really interesting, diverse and engaging munch. :)

Posted

I will be giving it a listen as I wish to learn the lifestyle 😏

Posted

It's going to be a good show and I want everyone here to stay tuned

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

What's sexy? SAFETY! The next Quarantine Munch held on Thursday next week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat will be all about safe play while BDSM dating :whipping: What are some red flags to look out for? How can we ensure we're entering a safe space? The munch will be hosted by @Bounty again, who is here to drop some fresh knowledge on yo' asses :ass:  See you there :purple_heart:

The munch is now Live, hope you will all come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Posted

Just want to say again thank you to everyone that came to the munch tonight. It was a fantastic topic and some really good discussion and answers!! It's you guys that help us keep these munches going so it's great to see you every week turn up!!! And please if anyone has any topic suggestions and or wants to host either slide in to @PixieDust or my PM's 😜💙

Posted

We'll be talking all things bratty behaviour and BDSM at the next Quarantine Munch, held on Thursday next week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. Hosted by @little_dark_princess, this is sure to be a good one! :heart_eyes:

Posted

Oh this will be a good one, I am bringing sand bags. 😁👍

Posted

Were is the next munch going to be held please and will it be in leeds area???

Posted

Whoops just seen a post 😂😂😂 next Thursday

Posted
44 minutes ago, Thebian said:

Oh this will be a good one, I am bringing sand bags. 😁👍

I'm bringing a helmet and popcorn, it should definitely be one to keep us all on our toes  😁😋

23 minutes ago, Gotitin said:

Were is the next munch going to be held please and will it be in leeds area???

22 minutes ago, Gotitin said:

Whoops just seen a post 😂😂😂 next Thursday

Pity we couldn't all have a real life one with all of our members but this is the next best thing, our online version.  So looking forward to seeing you and everyone else there. 

Posted

Great Subject. 'Brats are trouble', is just another form of kink shaming - pure and simple. Even worse its normative thinking, the kink community should be about welcoming individuality and diversity.

If your a "Dom" and you find Brats too difficult to control. 1) Why are you trying to control a Human Being in the first place? 2) Go and date a mute, if you don't want someone who argues back.

elpennepequeno
Posted

Noon California time. I have to remember that.

Posted
13 hours ago, Mongel87 said:

This looks good. Are there any events for the LGBT community?

Hey! We're a very inclusive bunch and celebrate the LGBTQI+ community. I think it's a very nice idea to consider munches solely focused on LGBTQI+ issues. If you have any ideas or proposals, send me a private message and we can talk about it! Also, if you'd be happy to host one, we'd love to have you <3

Posted
On 8/21/2020 at 9:18 PM, Annalou said:

We'll be talking all things bratty behaviour and BDSM at the next Quarantine Munch, held on Thursday next week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. Hosted by @little_dark_princess, this is sure to be a good one! :heart_eyes:

The munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

The munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Thank you everyone who joined us in tonight's munch it was a great discussion and a big thank you to our host@little_dark_princess for doing an amazing job as usual.  See you all next Thursday.