ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

IT'S SEPTEMBER! Which means... Back To School month, so we'll be focusing on education and finding the right resources to ensure Safe, Sane, and Consensual play! Join our next Quarantine Munch on BDSM education held on Thursday this week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. The munch will be hosted by @Thebian so get yourself there! 

Posted

@Annalou Thank you for the post, great as always. :D

Hope to see you all there for all of your awesome comments and thoughts folks. :coffee_happy:

Posted

Will be a good girl and bring pen and paper to take notes 😝

Posted
4 hours ago, Nylon-Nellie said:

Will be a good girl and bring pen and paper to take notes 😝

LOL.. I am sure I will be taking tips as well... 

Posted
On 9/1/2020 at 7:31 PM, Annalou said:

IT'S SEPTEMBER! Which means... Back To School month, so we'll be focusing on education and finding the right resources to ensure Safe, Sane, and Consensual play! Join our next Quarantine Munch on BDSM education held on Thursday this week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. The munch will be hosted by @Thebian so get yourself there! 

Please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom as the Munch is now LIVE

Posted
41 minutes ago, MsCherryDivine said:

How can I get in?

To join the Munch, go to the Chatrooms and you will see a room called Quarantine Munch, tap on the heading join and you can join the discussion

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom as the Munch is now LIVE

Thank you to all who joined the Munch this evening and made it another great discussion and a big thank you to our awesome host @Thebian for hosting another great Munch.  Look forward to seeing you all again next Thursday. 

Posted
On 9/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, LittleOne said:

Damn I missed this one

You can find the full notes for the Munch here if you would like to read up on them. :)

Posted

In chat, on Thurs 8pm UK time. There'll be a "munchroom"

Chloedoggystyle1303
Posted

Never been to one so really want to see what it's like

Posted

For anyone new to BDSM or munches, these munches are informative and just frankly brilliant.

Posted
10 hours ago, nickkink22 said:

Sounds like a great time. I am excited to join!

8 hours ago, umbra_entanglement said:

So excited !!!

1 hour ago, Chloedoggystyle1303 said:

Never been to one so really want to see what it's like

Will be great to see you all there.

23 minutes ago, Koby said:

For anyone new to BDSM or munches, these munches are informative and just frankly brilliant.

So great to hear you are enjoying the Munches, this week will hopefully be as equally brilliant, as we discuss "The 4 Pillars of BDSM" with our wonderful host @little_dark_princess looking forward to seeing you and everyone else there this  Thursday 10th September 2020 at 8pm UK time 

Also if you or anyone else has Munch ideas on Topics you would like to discuss or would like to host a Munch please hit up either myself @PixieDustor @lil-monsterin private message, we would love to hear from you all. 

Posted

Cannot wait for the munch, ldp always does such a great job. Great subject as well. See you there 😁👍

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

Hey munchers! Are you ready for another instalment of insightful chats and kinky talk? The next Quarantine Munch will be centred around the 4 Pillars of BDSM Play. Do you know what they are? Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @little_dark_princess will be the host of the week, which means it's going to be good. Get yourselves a front row seat. There's no better place to be on a Thursday evening! :purple_heart:

The munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

The munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Thank you to everyone that joined us tonight, it was a fantastic munch on the four pillars. Thank you to @little_dark_princess for hosting also. 

Please if anyone would like to host or have a topic they think needs to be covered then hit either me or @PixieDust up in pm.

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

We are doing another FET Film Club 🙌 The film of choice this time around is '50 Shades of Grey'. Love it or hate it, it's time to pull apart and dissect the most talked-about BDSM film (and book!). We will discuss the film on Thursday September 17th during the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @PixieDust has a link to watch the film online, so send her a private message if you can't find it on Netflix. See ya there! 😉

50 SHADES FILM CLUB .png

Posted

Hey munch goers! Are you ready for another Quarantine Munch? The next one will be all about Collars, Collaring, and other BDSM traditions. Sound good? Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat@Thebian will be the host of the week, and will be dropping pearls of wisdom not to be missed! See you on Thursday :purple_heart: