ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

I see being collard as dedication. 😊

Posted

Seeing as I am about to make a collar for 6 I think it will be a good idea if i dropped by for this

Posted

Well I make collars, both in kumihimo and chainmaille more than willing to give help advice .

Posted

Wedding rings once showed the same purpose of ownership, and ancient Egyptians thought a vein ran from 4th finger on left hand directly to the heart, thus showing love and/or ownership, a collar is an extension of this, still a ring symbolising eternity

Posted
On 9/21/2020 at 11:46 PM, Annalou said:

Hey munch goers! Are you ready for another Quarantine Munch? The next one will be all about Collars, Collaring, and other BDSM traditions. Sound good? Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @Thebian will be the host of the week, and will be dropping pearls of wisdom not to be missed! See you on Thursday :purple_heart:

The munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you everyone for joining us in tonight's munch discussion, it was great to see you all there and a big thank you to our awesome host @Thebian for doing an amazing hosting job as usual. See you all next week. 

Posted

Looking forward to hosting my first munch, see you soon 😊

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

The next Quarantine Munch will discuss  very important topic: Disability, health & BDSM. Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @Dee1111 will be the host of the week, so look forward to seeing you there. Until Thursday :purple_heart:

7 minutes ago, LittleOne said:

Whats the topic this week ?

We have a great topic this week Disability & Health in BDSM and our host will be @Dee1111 

Hope to see you and everyone else there in the Munch chatroom later today 1st October 2020 at 8pm UK time. 

Posted

The next Quarantine Munch will discuss  very important topic: Disability, health & BDSM. Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @Dee1111 will be the host of the week, so look forward to seeing you there. Until Thursday :purple_heart:

Posted

Thank you to everyone for joining us tonight it was a fantastic topic!!! Thank you to @Dee1111 for hosting her first ever munch!!!!! See you all next week for another fantastic topic!!!! 

Posted

was great tonite talk followed could get everyones side and not 3 convos at once
well done @Dee1111 I followed was good thank you again

Posted

This is very important topic, Disability, health & BDSM. I am in BDSM, and i have disability due to my medication, for which i have ED. 

Posted

I going to try to make it this week! Great topic.

Nylon-Nellie
Posted

Shall pop in for this one, providing I don't nod off.

Posted

I think Switches will make a great topic as it is often a misunderstood area. :clap:

Posted

Just wanna say good luck to @Firewitch for tonight's munch. Hoping to make it as wanna know more xx

Posted

This should be interesting đŸ€”

Posted

Hello and happy October! We have a great treat in store for the next Quarantine Munch... we'll be talking all about Switches! Those who can do it all :smiling_imp: Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @Firewitch will be the host of the week, so look forward to seeing you there. Until Thursday :purple_heart:

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Just want to say again a massive thank you to our fabulously wonderful host tonight @Firewitch for a fantastic munch on switching!!!! And everyone who joined us also, hope to see you next week where we are talking all things DD/lg !!!!