ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

I'd imagine so, and with more lovely littles now using chatrooms, probably a more useful topic that many realise

Posted
8 hours ago, Willow75 said:

Will there be any chat on Mommy Dommes

As much as we'd love to cover Mommy Dommes also, we feel it's too much to encompass all at one munch. Even though they come under the same umbrella term it's just too much and we feel it deserves a munch all on its own, so we shall be covering MD/lglb and to cover AB/DL also in the near future. ❤️❤️ Hope you can still make this munch sis 💖💖

Posted
45 minutes ago, MC1 said:

How do we join?

There will be a chatroom opened up just before the munch.

Just click on the "chat" button, there will be a list of rooms. Look for the munch room x

Posted
4 minutes ago, MC1 said:

Thank you

Hope you can join us!!!! It would be great to see you there 🙂

Lunastarburst
Posted

I need to remember to show up.  I keep forgetting or getting there too late.

Littlest_ducky
Posted

awww this looks fun!!! hope I get to come!!

Posted

Omg this sounds soo good!!!! I'll hopefully be able to hop on after work 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, Thebian said:

Looking forward to it immensely @lil-monster, I will drag a lil' one along as well of course. @Sara-Secrets 

7 hours ago, Lunastarburst said:

I need to remember to show up.  I keep forgetting or getting there too late.

21 minutes ago, Littlest_ducky said:

awww this looks fun!!! hope I get to come!!

3 minutes ago, Soraiyaprincess said:

Omg this sounds soo good!!!! I'll hopefully be able to hop on after work 😊

Hope to see you all there and drag all your friends along, the more the merrier as they say  😁🧚‍♀️

Posted

I hope w talk (write) not only about little Littles also like Middles, would be nice...see u all there, Munches r great

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

Hello all munchers! The next Quarantine Munch will be about DDLG :relieved: Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @PixieDust and @lil-monster will be taking the reins for this one, so look forward to seeing you there. Until Thursday :purple_heart:

The munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Munch Chatroom

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

The munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Munch Chatroom

So sorry for the technical issues we had tonight regarding the munch. Please know that we will reschedule the DD/lg munch for a later date and thank you to everyone who did come. We will see you next week for the topic of Branding in BDSM our host is the wonderful @Cadewe hope you can make it. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

So sorry for the technical issues we had tonight regarding the munch. Please know that we will reschedule the DD/lg munch for a later date and thank you to everyone who did come. We will see you next week for the topic of Branding in BDSM our host is the wonderful @Cadewe hope you can make it. 

Fabulous!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

I'm honored to get to speak on one of my favorite topics! Thank you. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and hearing others, as well.

Posted

Totally looking forward to this one Cade. Will be a great learning experience.:clapping:

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

Hello all munchers! The next Quarantine Munch will get you up to speed on BDSM Branding. Join us on Thursday at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @Cade will be leading the discussion on the topic, so look forward to seeing you there. Until Thursday!

It's that time again,  the Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Munch chatroom

Posted

Thank you for everyone that showed up and contributed! Questions, responses, and just rambling was very insightful! You all deserve a star!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

It's that time again,  the Quarantine Munch is now Live, please come and join us in the Munch chatroom

Thank you to everyone for coming and participating in tonight's munch I found it very informative on something that I'm not well versed on and that's down to @Cade so thank you to @Cade for hosting tonight!!!!! Please join us next week for Halloween film club get watching From Dusk Till Dawn in prep for next week if you need a link please message either me @lil-monster and or @PixieDust thank you to everyone again for coming. 

Edited by lil-monster
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would have love to been apart of this I have so many questions