Advice on how to attract and train male slaves

guyatyourfeet

guyatyourfeet
Posted

Hello! I'm looking for some advice. I would like to know how to take on male slaves – even a step-by-step guide from basics to advanced, if anyone has such a guide. How do I talk to a man and then safely take him under my control? 

MissLessli
Posted

It starts with open and honest communication. The two of you talk about your desires and his, both parties expectations for the arrangement and agree to take him as your slave.
As every person and relationship is unique, there is no step by step guide to taking on a slave. Any Mistress/Master worth their weight will tell you that... But here are some helpful guidelines to consider...
1) know what you are looking for and let you slave know with no room for interpretation. Example "When I come home I want you kneeling by the door to take off my shoes and hand me wine."
2) know yours and your slaves love language and find ways to incorporate it into your dynamic. Both of you should read "The 5 love languages.
3) consistency is key. Its ok to modify the way things are done if the way of the service isn't satisfactory or meeting expectations. But talk about this with your new slave. If YOU ARE NOT CONSISTENT IN YOUR AUTHORITY it will feel like you don't care.... Consistency includes command, praise and punishment.
4) Don't forget that the two of you are Human
5) Don't punish or discipline beyond what is necessary. (Sometimes a word of correction is mightier than the paddle)
6) this is the most important tip.... COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask.
Good luck.
<3 MissLessli

MissLessli
Posted

Also highly reccommend reading Non violent communication

Posted

I would do some research first, a slave master relationship is a serious business and not really for the inexperienced. Maybe set your sights on learning the basics first?