The importance of LIMITS

Posted

Well put Samantha @Samantha-Jayne and no question is a silly question but not asking them can lead to silly decisions 💗

Posted

Hi All

Just a little bit of house keeping.

If you want to notify a member that you have mentioned them in your comment you can use the @ symbol and start typing in their member name, when the correct member name appears a drop down menu will pop up, tap on the members name/pic you want and it will put in the link and the member will be notified that you mentioned them. 

If you just type the @ symbol and the name of the member but not click on the drop down menu the member will  not be notified.  Therefore it is important  you make sure you click on the drop down menu and select the right member.  You will know when the link has been added correctly as the members name will now be highlighted in purple. 

Hope this helps especially for our newest members who are still learning the ropes.

Posted
56 minutes ago, little_dark_princess said:

Well put Samantha @Samantha-Jayne and no question is a silly question but not asking them can lead to silly decisions 💗

Am sure everyone has asked silly questions at some point or another, I wont be the first nor the last. I had to ask a silly question last week, as I hadn't come across the phrase before.

54 minutes ago, Samantha-Jayne said:

Thank you @Donnykinkster  and @petitecupcake69 , so glad I made sense 🙈

Most welcome.

Posted
39 minutes ago, petitecupcake69 said:

I had to ask a silly question last week, as I hadn't come across the phrase before.

@petitecupcake69 

im sure it wasn’t silly... no one knows everything but everyone knows something 💗

Posted
23 hours ago, petitecupcake69 said:

Am sure everyone has asked silly questions at some point or another, I wont be the first nor the last. I had to ask a silly question last week, as I hadn't come across the phrase before.

I am constantly asking silly questions and I have been doing this for decades.

I think that there are times when you ask a question, from a position of ignorance, and the answer can open up a whole new vistas of revelation and areas of exploration.

There are no rules set in stone for this lifestyle. It is a journey of self exploration as much as anything else, and if you are lucky you find people to explore with.

Always, always question, inquiring minds seek answers so almost no question is silly.

Now where did I put my ferret ? :P