Hot wifer

DyllanTheHuman

Posted
4 hours ago, DyllanTheHuman said:

don’t think I’m in the right place 

At last it seems we agree on something. You spat your dummy out because you can't handle that her fantasy does not match yours. Its something I wanted so bad when I was married but once my ex said no then that was the end of it. I think your in the wrong place aswell, maybe kindergarten would be better.

Posted
50 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Why don't I like the colour brown? 

Because you don't like ***?

(Sorry... I just had to)

Posted
37 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

(Sorry... I just had to)

Good heavens do not apologise, thank you for bringing some humour to this thread. :smiley:

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

(Sorry... I just had to)

😂😂you could actually be onto something there Bounty 😊😊x

Posted
8 hours ago, DyllanTheHuman said:

Leisa you’re talking about me pushing her boundaries? Where did you even come up with that? My lord, I said I’m really into it, she knows I’m into it, she teases me with it and gets me going with it but doesn’t want to actually do it. I never once have tried pressuring her into doing it. I can’t believe how many of you took this and tried to make me out to be a douche bag over having a fantasy damn

YOU idiot, before you go unloading on others, go back and the question you posed to the community.  Now in your response to the answers of others, your letting out more information which totally changes the original question situation.  IF you want honest answers, then ask honest questions with ALL the information provided, don't ask half baked questions and expect you will be given the answers your looking for.

Short and simple, your wife probably thinks the same as I do, and that is your a dickhead.  If you want to play in this sandpit of life, do some research, read and understand things, and IF you still want further clarification, provide ALL information, otherwise you will get the same response as you did this time round.  

Vandalslut
Posted
42 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

Now in your response to the answers of others, your letting out more information which totally changes the original question situation. 

Yes.  This is true.  We're not clairvoyant, if we were we'd all be on the telly making a lot of ***.  And explaining why we don't like the colour brown. :jumping:

Posted
13 hours ago, DyllanTheHuman said:

I like the idea of sharing her or having three ways

I missed this earlier

But that's not what your first post said.  That's not cuckolding or hotwifing - that's a 3-some.   But, my original point stands - there's lots of reasons why your partner wouldn't want that : this could be anything from feeling like they're performing to your fetish.  There might be insecurities (you might like the other person more), potential awkwardness between friends - you may have to ask her

Posted

I've just done a little bit of housekeeping

We always welcome a difference of opinion and difference of experience.

We do not welcome personal attacks or insults.   We like to keep this a positive place.  

Please, if someone disagrees with your view point or doesn't give the answer you wished to hear - keep it civil and don't resort to personal attacks, insults, or slurs.   

Posted
4 hours ago, FETMOD-KF said:

We do not welcome personal attacks or insults.   We like to keep this a positive place.  

Please, if someone disagrees with your view point or doesn't give the answer you wished to hear - keep it civil and don't resort to personal attacks, insults, or slurs.   

Ah it's good to see censorship alive and well on adult site.

Posted
4 hours ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Thank you for cleaning up the thread and keeping the best Sex Positive elements in there.

Heaven knows it was not pretty :P

Be Safe.