kynmax

Posted

Funny how all men were born as Subs, and all women were once their Doms.  Lol

Posted

A lot  of women donme  for  ***  now    not many genuine  dommes  left

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, lesmond691 said:

A lot  of women donme  for  ***  now    not many genuine  dommes  left

That's a shame and I sympathise.  But I try to see it from their angle.  Tougher times very often affect women more when it comes to *** issues.  Hence their need, perhaps, to play more for ***.

Edited by TammyNatalia
Grammar correction.....
Posted

tbh I'm sick of toxic phrases like "genuine Dommes" - it's a form of negging, and also puts down many women.

If you use phrases like "genuine Dommes" you're probably fairly blind to how off-putting this is to the type of woman you actually want to attract.

Posted
On 8/2/2020 at 10:32 AM, TammyNatalia said:

That's a shame and I sympathise.  But I try to see it from their angle.  Tougher times very often affect women more when it comes to *** issues.  Hence their need, perhaps, to play more for ***.

I dont  mind  paying  for  services  but  some ask  for a 200 pound    i know people  who have paid  then been blocked

Posted
7 hours ago, lesmond691 said:

I dont  mind  paying  for  services  but  some ask  for a 200 pound    i know people  who have paid  then been blocked

A lot of cheats around unfortunately.  

Posted
9 hours ago, lesmond691 said:

that's cos it wasn't a woman they were talking to but a bloke running a scam

it's really important to do some form of vetting or research before parting with