Dom and Domme.

Posted
55 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

It's partly down to insecurity I think.

I don't feel like I'm "good" at it. 

It could well be an emotional thing, I kissed my ex and actually enjoyed it yet I've never kissed Pirate. Partly due to *** I'll mess it up somehow, Idk. I have really, really thin lips and I always felt it mattered.

It's something I'm gonna ponder. I'd like to kiss Pirate.

Really? I guess the longer you don’t, the more it builds up until you can feel the pressure. I hadn’t kissed in years (cockwomble ex) and convinced myself I’d be awful. Luckily my new play partner just grabbed me. And 😌😋.

Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

It could well be an emotional thing, I kissed my ex and actually enjoyed it yet I've never kissed Pirate. Partly due to *** I'll mess it up somehow, Idk. I have really, really thin lips and I always felt it mattered.

You obviously see it as something intimate too and are scared that if you aren't good at it that it could end your relationship,  It is something that can be learned,  start with smaller one and work up to more deep ones

Posted
On 6/12/2020 at 5:16 PM, Curvykate said:

Could you play with someone without kissing? I have but I couldn’t do it again.

Absolutely not!!!!!

kissing is a massive thing for me 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

• 1 month later...
PhantomFlogger
Posted

I was pointed in this direction from a comment on one of my posts, after reading all your great messages and wonderful insights i thought id try to put into words my Dynamic with other Dominant types.

Firstly im a primal hunter, not a furry *eye roll* 

I love the intensity of 2 people fighting for power, and i dont just mean physically, i mean linguistically, emotionally, spiritually. 

I love control, im sure we all do here, but its not just the control its the *** of losing control, the fight or flight i get when she runs her finger across my chest looking me up and down like she can have me whenever she please, FUCK NO! Ill have HER when I Please! 

You try your best to melt her with pleasure and you make fun of her weakness to you, but maybe she does that thing you like, in that way you like it, and you give in, you give in too easy and shes smirking at you.. that feeling of weakness she ***s upon you. And god forbid you give her the satisfaction of making you Cum.

2 Dominants circling each other tooth and claw, intimidation, highly sexualisation, seduction, high energy, always on guard, always ready, but never prepared for the next time she tries to dethrone you as Alpha