Weird dream

ma****

Posted

So I woke up around 10am this morning after a really weird lucid dream in which I’d been chatting to someone who lived quite far away, into *** kinks but somehow distant in conversation after a few “messages” we arranged to meet and we eventually met in a very public place. We discussed what we liked and again this was very vivid I remember her saying she was into rope and group audience observation, she led me by car I think to someplace that looked like a college? Loads of people exiting some of them wearing kinky outfits which seemed odd and I commented in the dream about this but with no response from the girl. I was then lead into a room with about 10-12 girls dressed in latex and platform boots tied up but unblindfolded just watching this table at the end of a room, some were moaning some weren’t.

The girl I messaged then proceeded to the table and on that table I found rope, boots, gloves and a mask with some kinda hooks above the table. Sadly at this point I began to wake up, perhaps realising this was too good to be true but I think I know where it would have been heading and what was expected. This was such a lucid dream though wish it had carried on it like a premonition or something 😂 anyone else ever have a similar experience?

SparkySparks
Posted

Last night I also had a very vivid dream where I had found an amazing couple that wanted to own me as a sub. It was pretty exciting, but never actually got sexual.
At some point the dream became more about me trying to defend the house from a horde of zombies that were spreading throughout the town. Sometimes I feel like my subconscious loses interest and just starts doing improv.

Posted

@matt-o-chist and @SparkySparks: sounds like a lot of fun where you two are! I believe that dreams can be predictive - I've had that sort myself - or representative in that there's something you need to know so your Higher Self uses something you'll understand/equate with. If you write a list of what was in your dream and what it means, you'll find the message. Doing this can also bring other details to the front of your mind. You can try a dream symbol book or look online - but a good one will only give very general meanings e.g. if you dream of cats and you like cats, it's a good meaning or omen. If you loathe cats or are allergic to them, it'll mean something else entirely. 

So, @matt-o-chist , in the dream you had messages and conversation, which generally means your Higher Self DOES want to tell you something important; clear communication in a public space - being open - a trip in a car - spiritual progression, but since she's driving the car or leads you to the car,  'feminine energy' is showing you the way you need to go or is controlling the way you go; a 'college' - learning; a 'classroom' - specific knowledge to be gained; then there was a dozen or so bound girls, all watching and then a tableful of restraints and accessories. Be fantastic if it came true, right? What it may mean is that your feminine half  isn't getting a say, or is  literally being restrained. You're allowing your feminine half only so much power or responsibility then your masculine half is taking over a bit too soon, throwing you off-balance.  The mask can mean you're trying to hide from that feminine side. Don't worry, we've all got  feminine and masculine within. Your Higher Self used kink to get your attention and it got your attention.

@SparkySparks You and the amazing couple make three, which is a significant number. It can represent the mind/body/spirit, self-discipline through service to others (interesting!), the Trinity if you have a Christian background or literally, 'third time lucky'. You then found yourself defending the house from a horde of zombies. This can be an apocalypse dream - the end of the world (as you know it)  - and when something ends, then another thing will begin.  A house or home can represent the consciousness, and different rooms mean different things, so if you were in a particular room, that'd give you more information. You may feel as if you have to defend your lifestyle choices to people who are 'dead' to those choices, who only know 'one way' and who want to literally 'consume' you, as zombies do and make you a part of them.  So it's really your Higher Self doing the improv. Hope this has been helpful.

Posted

Very interesting interpretation, was a peculiar dream indeed even to the point of seeing facial features of the girl in the dream and to some extent the strangers that passed by on the way to this room. I agree it’s some form of message and I may indeed document it well in fact posting it here was my way of doing so. Something within me felt it needed to be done just because of how detailed it was. Wonder if tonight’s dreams will bring more clarity? 🤔

SparkySparks
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vandalslut said:

.@SparkySparks You and the amazing couple make three, which is a significant number. It can represent the mind/body/spirit, self-discipline through service to others (interesting!), the Trinity if you have a Christian background or literally, 'third time lucky'. You then found yourself defending the house from a horde of zombies. This can be an apocalypse dream - the end of the world (as you know it)  - and when something ends, then another thing will begin.  A house or home can represent the consciousness, and different rooms mean different things, so if you were in a particular room, that'd give you more information. You may feel as if you have to defend your lifestyle choices to people who are 'dead' to those choices, who only know 'one way' and who want to literally 'consume' you, as zombies do and make you a part of them.  So it's really your Higher Self doing the improv. Hope this has been helpful.

That is very interesting, thank you for the anaylisis. 

The part about rooms meaning different things is very interesting because the house was strange in that way, every room felt like a different dimension almost. 

As for the couple, it is worth mentioning that they had a weird feud going on between them and both of them would take me with them separately, telling me all the bad things the other was doing (mostly cheating) and I of course stayed out of it, stayed quiet and obeyed. 

Maybe the zombies was like the slow destruction of the relationship that I was trying to prevent in vain. 

The higher self stuff has been on my mind a lot in a different way. Been doing "the work" (in my own way) trying to access the higher self as you call it, I've been calling it the avatar, as if "the universe" or "god" creates a form to communicate with us in this world, like a video game avatar. Hope this makes sense and doesn't just look like insane nonsense, haha. 

Edited by SparkySparks
Wanted to add something I forgot