Blocking but

Posted
10 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

So you don't like to chat with men. That's like closing one eye and complaining you cant see well.

So you think you have nothing else to learn from other men so wont talk to them. As a man your not interested in hearing what I have to say then. The fact you responded to two other men in this post means you cant even be consistent in your views.

@DonnyKinkster, I can see what you mean. lol

Not to jump on the band wagon but I was actually just about to ask why only women? 

Posted
1 minute ago, Curvykate said:

What’s that mmm about? Do we have a reputation? 😳

No, this is between Severus and I, I will not go backwards with this and air already aired dirty laundry. Only what's happening today, we both know the truth of the matter

Posted
5 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

No, this is between Severus and I, I will not go backwards with this and air already aired dirty laundry. Only what's happening today, we both know the truth of the matter

I just meant Aussies, Donny. That’s all.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I just meant Aussies, Donny. That’s all.

My apologies Kate, the perils of talking like this, I must say I was a little surprised and I'm glad it was my mistake 😊😊.

I worked in Malaysia with The Australian Gladiators, absolute madness it was. Dont know how no one was killed, great times and yes they did not let you down 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Hey Guys,

We have asked you on previous occasions not to bring your personal disputes into the forum and this is no exception.  Please take your personal spats to private message.

To answer the OP's original question a "Block/Ignore" will only prevent a member from viewing your profile and or sending private messages, forum threads and posts will still be visible.

This thread will now be locked.