Context of words is key. A slight retraction and apology.

Posted
1 minute ago, Donnykinkster said:

The whole point of the thread rather

The whole point of the thread was to offend her? 

Posted
On 7/20/2020 at 9:41 AM, oneminusone said:

There was no hostility on my part and im sorry if it came across like that

Yes it did come across as hostile and your quite right my reply was of the same tone

Posted

Don't lose sight of the fact that you had to post this topic because of your actions!

I don't have to post anything, I chose too

Posted
Just now, Donnykinkster said:

Yes it did come across as hostile and your quite right my reply was of the same tone

Unless I know you I can often talk straight to the point, but you'd definitely know if I was being hostile

Posted

This post is not for you... charming... then take it private. Regardless of who it was for or why, I found your explanation confusing and long winded. It makes perfect sense to you though... of course because you wrote it. Don't shoot people down for commenting on your private public post on a public forum. 

The words were "retraction" hinting at it being for the attention of others and I will post where and when I see fit. You will receive the same level of respect that you show, no more no less and to now say your contribution was not hostile is laughable. You could have chosen your words better yet chose not too. You say my post was long winded and confusing but I don't see how, it's for me as clear as a bell.

Posted
Just now, Donnykinkster said:

I don't have to post anything, I chose too

No you don't have to do anything and I can see this is going nowhere. 

You've said yourself at the start of the thread that you're ignorant. Yes you are, I agree. I already knew you don't possess the skill that is reading something before you open your mouth and your writing isn't much better. 

Maybe work on your communication skills before you choose to post again, as a Dom you should know the importance of this but I don't think you will and certain things you've said in this thread prove it. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Donnykinkster said:

The words were "retraction" hinting at it being for the attention of others and I will post where and when I see fit. You will receive the same level of respect that you show, no more no less and to now say your contribution was not hostile is laughable. You could have chosen your words better yet chose not too. You say my post was long winded and confusing but I don't see how, it's for me as clear as a bell.

Yes because you ***y wrote it! 

Posted
On 7/20/2020 at 10:56 AM, oneminusone said:

Yes because you ***y wrote it! 

Yep then maybe you shouldn't be jumping Into a thread where you don't know the ins and outs then.

Posted
On 7/20/2020 at 10:55 AM, oneminusone said:

No you don't have to do anything and I can see this is going nowhere. 

You've said yourself at the start of the thread that you're ignorant. Yes you are, I agree. I already knew you don't possess the skill that is reading something before you open your mouth and your writing isn't much better. 

Maybe work on your communication skills before you choose to post again, as a Dom you should know the importance of this but I don't think you will and certain things you've said in this thread prove it. 

😂😂😂😂😂 in your opinion 

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Edited by oneminusone
I shouldn't have posted this
Posted

Hi Guys,

Once again we are ***d to intervene in yet another thread that has been taken off topic.

Please either stick to the topic that was originally raised or we will have no choice but to lock this thread.

We remind you again to be respectful of each other and personal insults and or attacks will not be tolerated in any shape or form.

Posted
7 minutes ago, FETMOD-TF said:

Hi Guys,

Once again we are ***d to intervene in yet another thread that has been taken off topic.

Please either stick to the topic that was originally raised or we will have no choice but to lock this thread.

We remind you again to be respectful of each other and personal insults and or attacks will not be tolerated in any shape or form.

Apologies, I did take things a bit personally and I'll admit I was wrong to do so, it won't happen again

Posted
21 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Do you really think that's happening?

I'm a chatroom veteran.

I don't use them now for historical reasons but I have popped in the chat here a few times. Each time it was the same (few) chatters and there was no acknowledgement and the chat revolved around who liked who and who the dicks were.

It seems like there's a bunch of members that chat and a bunch that post. How many do both?

Posted
11 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I'm a chatroom veteran.

I don't use them now for historical reasons but I have popped in the chat here a few times. Each time it was the same (few) chatters and there was no acknowledgement and the chat revolved around who liked who and who the dicks were.

It seems like there's a bunch of members that chat and a bunch that post. How many do both?

I would be interested to know as I actually don’t think that many do opt for both. There’s definitely frequent posters who I’ve never seen in chat (but as I said, I don’t frequent chat often) and vice versa. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Bounty said:

To avoid taking this thread off topic again perhaps this could be a new forum topic for members to post their opinions on rather than this thread which is on a different subject matter. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, FETMOD-TF said:

To avoid taking this thread off topic again perhaps this could be a new forum topic for members to post their opinions on rather than this thread which is on a different subject matter. 

I was going to suggest a rant forum group 

Posted
On 7/20/2020 at 11:53 AM, FabSeverus said:

I was going to suggest a rant forum group 

😂😂you and I could be the mods 

Posted
On 7/20/2020 at 11:40 AM, Demi_Seraphina said:

I would be interested to know as I actually don’t think that many do opt for both. There’s definitely frequent posters who I’ve never seen in chat (but as I said, I don’t frequent chat often) and vice versa. 

Your right, I post threads all the time 😂😂as you can see but rarely go on chat 😊

Posted

As a newbie and someone who isn't in the clique (and don't want to be, to be fair), I've seen alot of drama this last week or so since I've been spending more time on here.. 

It's really is off putting to the site to be honest... I don't think I'll be renewing my membership if I all I see on my feed is people having digs at each other.. Its not fun and kind of sucks the life out of a site that's supposed to be about learning and growing... You know you've been on here too long when.... 

👋👋

Posted
9 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

😂😂you and I could be the mods 

Would love it 😊 no rules bare knuckle type 😈😂

Posted

Donny despite the many excellent comments on your original post I still wanted to put in my 10 cents worth / two penneth.

I think it is very hard to avoid every one's triggers and to do so would reduce one's writings from the state of original thought to extremely self censored and generalised pastiches of the original.

To hark back to your original example of doormat I think that and many other derogatory words in vanilla and in bdsm cease to have that same impact when prefaced by 'You are my..'.

It is a well known and recognised feature that just because you are a submissive it does not mean you are a doormat,a slut, a bitch, or any other derogatory word that may be thrown around.

Anyone with any experience and depth knows that submissives are in fact incredibly strong.
As Donny stated in his original post the submissive he was speaking of Behaving in such a way literally with himself was in the confines of a relationship with fully informed consent, free communication, and a knowledge of the other options available.

Now that being said if two adults consent to that play who am I to say what it can or cannot be called. I know for certain if I literally wished to use Leisa as a door mat then she would totally do that.

Not at all because she is in any way a push over or weak but only because I asked.

As always thank you Donny and I am glad the forum came back up so I could comment.

Posted
32 minutes ago, Rockchicknat said:

It's really is off putting to the site to be honest... I don't think I'll be renewing my membership if I all I see on my feed is people having digs at each other..

I don’t think you should leave the site just because of few altercations. There are 14 forum groups plus the magazine sides with comments to leave on. 
maybe the issues is that only few write new posts. It’s up to all of you to ask some interesting questions and make it more appealing for newbies 
regards 

Posted
8 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

I don’t think you should leave the site just because of few altercations. There are 14 forum groups plus the magazine sides with comments to leave on. 
maybe the issues is that only few write new posts. It’s up to all of you to ask some interesting questions and make it more appealing for newbies 
regards 

The interesting questions are asked, it’s the replies that are the problem! 

Posted
On 7/20/2020 at 12:26 PM, Rockchicknat said:

As a newbie and someone who isn't in the clique (and don't want to be, to be fair), I've seen alot of drama this last week or so since I've been spending more time on here.. 

It's really is off putting to the site to be honest... I don't think I'll be renewing my membership if I all I see on my feed is people having digs at each other.. Its not fun and kind of sucks the life out of a site that's supposed to be about learning and growing... You know you've been on here too long when.... 

👋👋

All you have seen is fab and I going at it, our fault no body else's and we have sorted ourselves. This on here I feel was just a bid misunderstanding bit again through dm it's sorted. It's not usually like this honest 😊😊

Posted

Hey Guys,

I will ask you for one final time to please remain on the original topic of discussion. If you wish to discuss a different topic, please set up a new forum thread or take it to private messages. 

Thank you