Perfecting Skills

Posted

After 4 months or so away from the scene I have returned and I'm seeking some advice, at the moment I am unable to play but I find myself with a need I'm unsure how to fulfil. I have decided to use this time to do some self growth and would like to try some new skills and master old ones, one think I enjoy to do is serve drinks I would like to be able to do this with grace. Doms any details you pay close attention to maybe how your subs hands are placed, any subs that also do this have you got any advice on how to do this with complete perfection, thank you for any help 

Posted

As a relatively new Dom I couldn’t comment so much from that angle but as a man who has pluses you’re spend a lot of time in cocktail bars and members clubs and was also a cocktail bartender myself I think there are a few things to start with.

Tray holding: always hold with your ‘bad’ hand so your leading hand handles the drink. Practice with a tray and low cup to start with then move on to glassware, then with liquid. You will begin to ‘lock’ your elbow and get used to holding the tray at a perfectly horizontal level. Once you’ve mastered tray handling at waist height. Start raising the tray higher, the higher you can manage to hold the tray (maybe even above shoulder height) the more ‘professional’ you’ll look. I think there may even be tutorials online... maybe look up ‘silver service’ for serving drinks?!?

Once you’ve mastered that, then comes the sexy bit. If you can hold tray, while bending at the waist (Obvs there are varying degrees), making eye contact (or not!), maybe showing some extra cleavage as you do while not looking at the drink you’re serving it, is where the graceful comes in.

I hope these little tips give you something, if only a small start and a pointer of where to look for more training.
I’m sure you’ll do very well. If you were closer, I’d offer to train you myself...😉

Posted

There are books on etiquette, which are very good. Also, if you observe how it is done in fine dining establishments - as far as I recall, plates and service is always cleared from the left side of the person sitting. If you add an aspect of respect to it, you may kneel so that your eyes are in line or slightly below the person you are serving whilst maintaining a respectful posture. Simple thigs. 

Posted

I’ve no advice to offer as I’m not a servitude sub but I’d like to say welcome back beautiful 💗

Posted
5 hours ago, Carnelian2 said:

There are books on etiquette, which are very good. Also, if you observe how it is done in fine dining establishments - as far as I recall, plates and service is always cleared from the left side of the person sitting. If you add an aspect of respect to it, you may kneel so that your eyes are in line or slightly below the person you are serving whilst maintaining a respectful posture. Simple thigs. 

This ^^^^ Etiquette! It's not just about graceful actions but also graceful speech! When I find the dominant I want to be collared to, as it was with my previous dominant, my language changes.

1) No Slang!

2) No speaking unless spoken to!

3) Full sentences!

4) Once given permission to speak, no off topic discussions unless he allows and proceeds!

5) Your hand gestures as you talk can also change.  Smaller and lighter!

Posted

To clarify, you would like to know how I (as a Dominant) like to have my Submissive serve me drinks?

Posted
9 hours ago, edinburgh357 said:

As a relatively new Dom I couldn’t comment so much from that angle but as a man who has pluses you’re spend a lot of time in cocktail bars and members clubs and was also a cocktail bartender myself I think there are a few things to start with.

Tray holding: always hold with your ‘bad’ hand so your leading hand handles the drink. Practice with a tray and low cup to start with then move on to glassware, then with liquid. You will begin to ‘lock’ your elbow and get used to holding the tray at a perfectly horizontal level. Once you’ve mastered tray handling at waist height. Start raising the tray higher, the higher you can manage to hold the tray (maybe even above shoulder height) the more ‘professional’ you’ll look. I think there may even be tutorials online... maybe look up ‘silver service’ for serving drinks?!?

Once you’ve mastered that, then comes the sexy bit. If you can hold tray, while bending at the waist (Obvs there are varying degrees), making eye contact (or not!), maybe showing some extra cleavage as you do while not looking at the drink you’re serving it, is where the graceful comes in.

I hope these little tips give you something, if only a small start and a pointer of where to look for more training.
I’m sure you’ll do very well. If you were closer, I’d offer to train you myself...😉

I can already carry a trey under normal circumstances as I work in a restaurant type sector but I serve water in sessions so when I carry it as its a heavy glass jug and glasses on the trey I do use both hands, some helpful tips here thought.. I'm thinking more along the lines of a Geisha girl

Posted
6 hours ago, little_dark_princess said:

I’ve no advice to offer as I’m not a servitude sub but I’d like to say welcome back beautiful 💗

Thank you it's good to be back 👍🏼☺️

Posted
2 hours ago, DanteReign said:

To clarify, you would like to know how I (as a Dominant) like to have my Submissive serve me drinks?

I'm more than happy to know what Doms look for in serving of drinks the more information the better

Posted
6 hours ago, SweetForbiddenFruits said:

I'm more than happy to know what Doms look for in serving of drinks the more information the better

I suppose it depends on the type of Submissive that you are. I personally would have my slave approach without a word, gaze lowered in respect, kneeling by my side while holding my drink until I ask her to hand it to me. If you do not enjoy that level of servitude, I would say the same thing, only without kneeling. Hand my drink to me in a respectful manner, perhaps curtsey, then move onto the next instruction.

Of course I could describe specific scenarios with different ways of serving the drink, but that would likely turn into a story in and of itself. This is just a basic idea.

Posted

I'm definitely a kneeler 😂 eyes down type

Posted

Personally, the most important factor for is that the drink is prepared exactly right. To be honest, I never did take too much interest in how it was presented so thank you for the idea 😉

Posted

I only ever served water in sessions we never drank alcohol as both of us wanted and needed to be fully alert

Posted

I only ever served water in sessions we never drank alcohol as both of us wanted and needed to be fully alert

Posted
1 hour ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

Personally, the most important factor for is that the drink is prepared exactly right. To be honest, I never did take too much interest in how it was presented so thank you for the idea 😉

I'm all about the small details and like to be the best I can be, I don't like to just hand a drink over I like to present his drink to him as if I'm presenting a part of me with it

Posted
1 hour ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

I'm all about the small details and like to be the best I can be, I don't like to just hand a drink over I like to present his drink to him as if I'm presenting a part of me with it