What's more fun?

CandyCane447

Posted

I'm looking for opinions on this topic, what's more fun to you, giving your partner pleasure, or receiving it from them? Myself personally, I prefer to give them pleasure, but I love to receive it as well. I'm a giver and a taker, but watching my sub write in ultimate ecstacy on the bed while they're tied up and blindfolded does a lot to me. Its very exciting and exotic to me. What is your opinion on this? šŸ’œ

Posted

Giving my partner pleasure, for me, is the best. Even betterĀ if it's taken from me. I get pleasure from that. Knowing what I'm doing, (or what Hes doing to me) pleases Him is the best feelingĀ  šŸ„°

Posted (edited)

Whilst I much prefer giving someone pleasure and not necessarily getting anything in return, as seeing a woman laying there content and happy gives me pleasure knowing I've done this, but I've found when saying this in an opening conversation seems to put women off as they find it odd or something

Edited by quietlysure
I've not if
Posted

I dont breve in being a selfish lover. Yes I adore being pleasured but I also receive pleasure by pleasuring others.

Posted

I have recently found that I really take pleasure in applying rope to a willing subject. The feelings that I get from that comes from many levels; trust (in me), knowledge that it takes skill and that this is bringing pleasure to someone else, hugs and gratitude received, the fact that there is a connection at a level you cannot really describe.

This, of course, goes both ways - as it otherwise would be one-sided and not sustainable.

Posted

I prefer giving. I am working on enjoying receiving pleasure though with a special someone.

Posted

I prefer giving as well though frankly Iā€™m difficult to please but I get my satisfaction out of giving to someone else and getting the reaction I want šŸ˜

Posted

Absolutely has to be giving for me. I'm happy if they are happy.

Posted

Depending on my mood I sometimes enjoy getting pleasure from just using someone to orgasm into but I would say most of the time I much prefer giving pleasure. I get my own kicks watching them get more and more hot and do things to them that they can't stop because they are so turned on.

Posted
4 hours ago, MuffSparkle said:

Absolutely has to be giving for me. I'm happy if they are happy.

Good girl

Posted
9 minutes ago, Philip2004 said:

Good girl

šŸ¤£

Posted

I love to take but in that act I know I'm giving, I can see it, hear it and taste it. It's one happy little dance where all receive šŸ˜Š

Posted

People think that pleasure comes from the act of sex, I don't think it does if you can release all the endorphins? and chemicals in the brain then pleasure will come without the actual fact, well that's how I view it šŸ¤Ŗ

Posted

I agree 100 percent with you. Knowing my sub is in pleasure from the touch of my skin whilst being restrained gets me so horny

Posted

There is something beautiful about being selfless and recognising someones presence in your life. It's good for your karma and soul to give.

Posted
12 hours ago, Koby said:

There is something beautiful about being selfless and recognising someones presence in your life. It's good for your karma and soul to give.

"recognising someone's presence in your life" - that is what it is all about.Ā 

I cannot really express the feeling it gives me when someone takes time and trust to give a bit of themselves for my benefit, and I do hope that I do the same with them and others. Not just kink.Ā 

• 2 months later...
Posted

if you have the correct dynamic isn't it both?Ā I receive pleasure from being spanked, restrained and used, surely a dom receives pleasure from doing this.Ā  So am I, or they, giving or receiving pleasure?Ā  As a passive I'm also taking and they are giving but by taking it am I not giving and by giving are they not also receiving?

philosophy from a bimbo chick this time in the morning, must mean my hair dye needs redoing lol

• 2 months later...
Posted

I like it when everything is mutual. I love it when first you give pleasure, and then your partner

• 3 weeks later...