Any other dance lovers out there?

Ktripp7

Posted

New to the community here, but looking to see if there are any like minded people that enjoy or fantasize about giving/receiving orgasms through sexual dancing. This could be anything from grinding on the dancefloor at a nightclub, private lapdance or watching someone twerk.

I'm not really sure how unique this is or if it is fairly common. Feel free to share experiences on the topic if you'd like as well!

Posted

Never been to any sub club not really sure if that exists where I am frankly quite shy about public places not about covid or anything just don’t like public spaces with crowds. I can say though the idea has appealed to me out curiosity course though I fantasise specific outfits worn by the woman in question but again never tried it!

Posted

Isn’t this essentially the fantasy strip clubs offer? So I don’t think you’re alone in being excited by the idea...

Posted
On 8/16/2020 at 4:07 AM, Jinxy said:

Isn’t this essentially the fantasy strip clubs offer? So I don’t think you’re alone in being excited by the idea...

True, strip clubs may be able to fulfill this fantasy for some. Personally, paying for it kind of takes some of the thrill out of it. Sure the physical sensation is probably similar, but without at least some connection and spontaneity, it wouldn't come close to hitting the heights I'd be looking for. But that's just me (:

Posted
On 8/14/2020 at 1:45 PM, matt-o-chist said:

Never been to any sub club not really sure if that exists where I am frankly quite shy about public places not about covid or anything just don’t like public spaces with crowds. I can say though the idea has appealed to me out curiosity course though I fantasise specific outfits worn by the woman in question but again never tried it!

What specific outfits would like to be involved I. This kind of thing?

Posted

Well there was once this girl I say sorta goth looking tartan skirt fishnet leggings black blouse. Very sexy look I’ll put it that way course she all the makeup too etc and a black beret