Ruined Orgasms

ey****

Posted

Here's something I find interesting.

I fucking hate Ruined Orgasms.

But then, I've sometimes fantasised about being ruined - but - by contrast, it ends up with fairly intense orgasms.  Which is... interesting....

I did watch an interesting compilation of a lady doing a few different ruined orgasm techniques (the easiest is generally just stopping masturbating at the point of no return.... easier if it's someone masturbating someone, instructional, or using a machine) and hers were interesting including assorted CBT and ball busting - I think she'd took the guy pretty close to orgasm before stopping and reverting to stomping/slapping/kicking/etc.

As much as I dislike them, I think there is something in kinda having someone take your orgasm from you.  Remember, this isn't like a denial or a blueballs or something where you can finish off later... you cum, but instead of an explosion it's just a sad trickle.

I guess in general - does anyone have any thoughts, experiences, like doing it to people, like it being done to ? So on

Posted

I have always been interested in ruined orgasms and I am a switch so while I would love to experience this, I want to do it to someone too.

Posted

i am totes into orgasm control.
I like to weaponise the orgasm and use it against my sub

Posted

I think I'm unlikely to go near a guys genitals - but - I think if I had a male sub, ruin would be the only release for him - he'd just have to go through the *** of ruining his own.

That also said - if I ever get to a situation where I can expand my filming (waaay in the future) I think any other male subs would be forbidden from release, unless ruined.   

• 3 years later...
Posted (edited)

Anyone into giving or receiving? As a sub oddly enough I crave them. Teasing is something I enjoy very much and a ruined orgasm is a huge tease to me. Left still completely horny but unable to cum again till I recuperate. I'm old school though. Every video I find now titled Ruined Orgasm was called hands free orgasm when I learned about them and what's now called Cum Blocking is what I learned as a Ruined Orgasm. I learned a slightly technique though.

Cum blocking ruined orgasm for me removes the orgasm completely for me and hands free is possibly still pleasurable but less intense.

I also enjoy going straight into post orgasm *** after but I have to be securely restrained because I go completely bonkers. I imagine for the right person, me squirming around and begging them to stop would be fun. 😁

Edited by CaraVirt
Parts of text removed due to criticism of moderation
my****
Posted
I’ve ruined a few of my own by accident. Usually happens if I’m worried about cleanup and I misjudge how close I am. It sucks.