Advice on my first mistress

Kink-5346

Posted

Hey so I have just become a male sex slave for the first time and I will hopefully be meeting my mistress soon. I was curious if anybody had any advice about what it’s like and what I can expect? 

We talked about what we like and we are both into rough stuff but nothing that I’m not okay with. I know it’s risky meeting up with someone I don’t really know but I’ve decided to go for it. I just had a few concerns about what could happen, should I be worried about anything and what can I do to be careful? 

Posted

So I have fine some online role play with my submissive online - we have developed a trust even though it's been online - make sure you have went over all hard limits , make sure somewhere knows where you will be /when you will return , have safe words and safe gestures , if you don't trust it don't do it - if you do then have fun

Posted

Is this a vanilla meet? Or a sexual rendezvous?

It wouldn't hurt for you to have a chat with your mistress and just get a general overview of what you will be doing. Alternatively, discuss it before you play. Alleviate any anxieties 

Posted

Watch out for the obvious red flags. 

Have a safeword and make sure you're both familiar with it.

Don't rush into things or feel like you need to try all of the things at once aka sub frenzy. 

Take things slow and have fun - see above.