Cartoon Favourites, what and who are yours?

PixieDust

Posted
17 hours ago, PixieDust said:

if only we could all be so cool, calm and collected like Captain Kirk

That was the irony---Kirk seemed so cool, calm, and collected because William Shatner couldn't act.  A block of wood will always seem unperturbed, even as it is being tossed into the fire.

Posted
On 10/18/2020 at 9:11 AM, Daduesque said:

One that's become increasingly relevant recently; M.A.S.K.. Mainly because of the sweet toyline.

Another I will have to check out, I actually haven't heard of it before.........my watch list is getting as long as this thread is 😋

Posted
22 hours ago, Darkswitch said:

Roadrunner and coyote or dexters lab! Or thundercats! Ani maniacs! Pinky and the brain!! Damn ther is too many!

Beep! Beep ! 😁 Love Road Road Runner and Wile Coyote and your right there way too many but so many good ones.  Pinky and the brain I do know and have seen a couple episodes but the others adding to the list to check out 

Posted
22 hours ago, Annlee_3 said:

My favorite has to be bigmouth, favorite character, connie. Shes just a bad bitch lol

Another one I haven't seen but I see its on Netflix so I will definitely check it out and check out Connie too 😁

Posted
20 hours ago, Kymi said:

was trying to remember my third cartoon, if Star Trek didn't count, it was of course Scooby Doo, Daphne always seemed to wind up tied up and gagged in a box or cupboard while wearing that mini dress, not sure if that made me who I am today lol

Scooby is the best and Shaggy of course love him as well...... had a good giggle about Daphne getting gagged and ending up in box or cupboard......... I don't think your alone there.....I'm sure many can relate 😋😁

Posted
11 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

That was the irony---Kirk seemed so cool, calm, and collected because William Shatner couldn't act.  A block of wood will always seem unperturbed, even as it is being tossed into the fire.

🤣🤣🤣 Going forward Im calling a block of wood the Shatner 😁

Posted
8 hours ago, ukmarky said:

Tom and Jerry.

Tom and Jerry definitely seems to be a favourite but what's not to love 💗 but the question is who were you cheering for Tom or Jerry? 😺🐭

Posted

Can't believe I forgot this one "Pixie and Dixie and Mr Jinks"   of course Pixie was my favourite 🧚‍♀️😁

Also  "The Family Guy", oh my gosh does that show make me laugh, that one is definitely in my TOP 5 list .....absolutely adore Brian and Stewie 💗

Posted

Thanks for reminding me of roadrunner..... Love that one. Definitely has a sadistic twist to it don't you think?

Mr Ben..... About the ordinary guy in a bowler hat who would get changed in a menswear shop and then had adventures in the clothes he chose..... frogman, spaceman etc.

Rhubarb and Custard..... About the rivalry between a cat and a dog who lives next door to each other.

Mary mungo and midge!

And some more stop animation ones.... Pogles' wood...... The Clangers, featuring the soup dragon...... Trumpton.... The woodentops..... And of course.... Bagpuss!

How about Captain Pugwash? With crew members named Master Bates and Seaman Stains!!!

Can anybody remember the name of that cartoon featuring a little Mexican mouse and a Tasmanian devil?

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Beep! Beep ! 😁 Love Road Road Runner and Wile Coyote and your right there way too many but so many good ones.  Pinky and the brain I do know and have seen a couple episodes but the others adding to the list to check out 

Narf

Posted

Bart Simpson.  There was one episode that involved the future, and all of the kids were grown adults.  Bart owned a highly-successful demolition company.  As he worked the controls of the wrecking ball, he stated:  "When I was a kid, I never though that I'd get paid for this!"

Posted
11 hours ago, VoyagerX said:

Thanks for reminding me of roadrunner..... Love that one. Definitely has a sadistic twist to it don't you think?

Mr Ben..... About the ordinary guy in a bowler hat who would get changed in a menswear shop and then had adventures in the clothes he chose..... frogman, spaceman etc.

Rhubarb and Custard..... About the rivalry between a cat and a dog who lives next door to each other.

Mary mungo and midge!

And some more stop animation ones.... Pogles' wood...... The Clangers, featuring the soup dragon...... Trumpton.... The woodentops..... And of course.... Bagpuss!

How about Captain Pugwash? With crew members named Master Bates and Seaman Stains!!!

Can anybody remember the name of that cartoon featuring a little Mexican mouse and a Tasmanian devil?

The Clangers scared me!

Loved the wooden woodpecker in Bagpuss.

Taz! Looney tunes 😊

Remembered another... Captain Caveman.

Posted

Several. Lucky Luke, Spider-Man, Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther, Michel Vaillant, The Trigan Empire, Suske en Wiske(Belgian Comic).....

Posted

I've always love cartoons, Tom and Jerry probably high on my list,

Posted
13 hours ago, the_connector said:

Several. Lucky Luke, Spider-Man, Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther, Michel Vaillant, The Trigan Empire, Suske en Wiske(Belgian Comic).....

loved the Trigan empire comics, didn't realise they'd done an animation of it

Posted

I’m a Bugs Bunny guy. He’s he’s just too cool and always outsmarts poor Elmer Fudd (Bunny shooting prick). What kind of person shoots freaking rabbits? Especially one that’s so well versed in classical music. Bugs fans know what I mean.😂😂 One of my other favorites is Quick Draw McGraw. Baba Loui’s accent was just too cool. His ability to size up a situation and provide the proper advice was always on point. I really have so many favorites, too many to go deep into but to name a few for all you folks of a certain age; Fog Horn Leg Horn, Pixy and Dixi, Pepe LePeu, what a romantic, and Felix the Cat to name a few. But Bugs was the man.

Posted

Pepe Lepeu..... the French skunk lover!

And the poor cat tearing herself away from him! 

Thank you mate!

Just reminded me of my childhood.

Here's one for you then...

Sylvester and Tweetypie

Posted

Oh yes Captain Pugwash, Wallace and Gromit, Ivor the Engine, lol,