BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

Clue #11 I love to be notified 

Thank you for your help @Mz_Whiplash Your becoming quite a supportive inspiration alongside @PixieDust and @lil-monster in this current treasure hunt. The dedication and support you all give brings joy to so many. Please continue 😘😘

Posted
8 minutes ago, CleoLeeFlicka said:

I am stuck on number 11 cuff

I tried to message you with help but as you have not replied to my earlier message I am unable to message you again for 90days, so if you would like help you are welcome to message me back 

Sissy-boy-7304
Posted

11) Go Home to check on the news and feed.

Posted

I am in a pickle about clue #11. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted
1 hour ago, wiltswitch said:

Also struggling with this one. Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, HornyHolly said:

I am in a pickle about clue #11. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

clue #11 ... check out the local news 

Posted

Hi I need help I was down for 4 days with a cold need help to catch up

Posted

If it helps those who are struggling. It is in the news section, but didn't come up first time I tried it. So have a second look at those places you have been too and it might be there 2nd visit.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

clue #11 ... check out the local news 

Now were would I find the local new @Mz_Whiplash?

Posted
12 minutes ago, YourAngelBaby said:

O need help with 11

Have sent you a message 

Posted
33 minutes ago, hull947 said:

How can I get some ?

I see you have two Kinky cuffs, so you are off to a great start......to find more, you need to scroll through this forum thread and look for the  daily clues which are numbered and they will point you in the right direction of where to  possibly look.  So far there are 11 available cuffs to find, with another one being released at 9am UK time.  A new one will be released each day at the same time until there are 24 in total.   If you get stuck on any, you can always ask for help here in this forum thread and someone will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.  Good luck and happy hunting. 

Posted
22 minutes ago, jakeb4048 said:

Any help on 4 thank you

Have sent you a message

16 minutes ago, AnythingYouWant1020 said:

Not sure how this works?

Details of how to play are below and clues are found in this forum thread by scrolling back

On 11/26/2020 at 12:44 AM, Annalou said:

Are you the BLACK SWAN of the group? 🖤 Welcome to the Black Swan Designz Treasure Hunt 2020 🦢 Here's your new mission! Search the FET universe far and wide to find the kinky cuffs hiding in plain sight.

How does it work?

• Every day from December 1 until December 24, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Black Swan Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a pice you can collect it (and points) again.

How do you win the Black Swan Treasure Hunt? 

Three winners will be gifted with treats from Black Swan Designz, including hand and feet cuffs and a collar 🙌 The three most active players will be upgraded to VIP. Channel your inner black swan now 😏