BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted (edited)

Got #24! Merry Kinkmas to all! 

Edited by Deleted Member
Wanted to be more joyous in the season.
Posted

Time really does fly when you’re having fun! - thanks for a fabulous treasure hunt! 

Merry Christmas all x 

Posted

Got them! Thanks for all your help folks! 😉

Posted

Yesss! 24/24!
Thank You girls for these days in fun✔😃😎
Happy xmas hollidays all, full of Love, Friendhood and Mercy 🌹🙏💋🎅🎄🎁

Posted

24/24. Thanks for all the clues :handcuffs: Hope everyone has a great & safe Christmas

Posted

16 out of 24 not too bad - I guess some are difficult for standard members

NaughtyBabygirlx
Posted

This is the first time I've found all of them without struggling or asking for help! Thanks for the great clues everyone 😘

Posted

Massive thanks to pixie for a little help with a couple.and whip for #24 your both stars

Posted

I found them all!!!! Well done clue setters!!! Merry Christmas to you all ❤🌲🔥🌲

Posted
46 minutes ago, Kimball62 said:

16 out of 24 not too bad - I guess some are difficult for standard members

If you would like to catch up on the ones you are missing, please feel free to message me, happy to give you a hand. 

Posted

OK last one now and I need help with this, anyone willing to help a fellow kinkster?

Posted
7 minutes ago, Kinkyjim199 said:

OK last one now and I need help with this, anyone willing to help a fellow kinkster?

what do u need help with, which # ?

Maid-Francesca
Posted

Pixie, I’ve said Thank you in a PM but let me thank you here in public too, great treasure hunt and it’s an awesome thing to do for all involved in this site. Also thanks for the extra clues when it was harder to find some

Posted (edited)

24 - Your Most recent Visitor, Merry Christmas Everyone thanks for the hunt.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Well that is another very enjoyable treasure hunt come to an end.  To lil_monster, PixieDust and all the others for their clues, THANK YOU very much.  To ALL those that helped organise and run this great activity, THANK YOU for your efforts.

To all those who gave away Kinky Cuffs to others to get them interested in the site, Thank You as well.

Finally to one and all, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.  May you all remain COVID free and please TAKE CARE. 

Regards to all my kinky friends.  

Posted

I really enjoyed this treasure hunt, kinda got addicted to it lol

Posted

Good morning 🌄 I'm still looking for numbers 13, 14, 20, 21, and 22 thank you in advance

SeekingtoServe72
Posted

Hmm might be a bug with 24. I tried looking at the last person to visit me but there profile is being verified and no cuff!

Posted
20 minutes ago, Guysknottykitten said:

Good morning 🌄 I'm still looking for numbers 13, 14, 20, 21, and 22 thank you in advance

13. Add friends
14. Kinky confessions (edit profile)
20. Chat rules (setting)
21. My membership (setting)
22. Friends

Posted

Another treasure hunt successfully completed and what joy it was. A massive thank you to my beautiful friends @PixieDust and @lil-monster once again your help has been fantastic and has brought huge pleasure. I would also like to thank @Mz_Whiplash who so joined the team for this hunt. You all bring so much joy to so many

All I can say is 😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹

Posted

OH YEAH!!!!! Just found the last clue to the #24 kinky cuff. That was a easy one for sure. I just want to say Merry Christmas to all my fellow kinksters and A Happy New Year ❤💋🍷🍾🎉🎄🎁