BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
2 minutes ago, YourAngelBaby said:

Any tmore hints to the last one

#24.... who spied on you last.... check them out too ;) 

Posted

Aww i thought i was gonna be one of the first to get all 24 :c

Posted

Clue 24....I cant find it.  I have looked everywhere and  I cant see it.  Can somebody help please?

Posted
1 hour ago, SirPaul said:

That last one was a bit naughty. I had no interest in the person, but now he thinks I was checking him out.

Well thanks for your clue.  That was much clearer and I just got it through yours.  

Merry Kinkmass!

Posted

Yay I found them all and didn't need more help outside of the clues!

Posted

Thanks for this everyone! This has been so much fun!

Posted

It was my first hunt and I still have to learn a lot about regulations and thinks. Sorry about my mistakes! 😘

Posted
3 hours ago, DaveT99599 said:

I can’t seem to find cuff #24. Please help me with clues 😟.

I look at you... you then look at me ;) 

Posted
1 hour ago, Angelkiller382 said:

I need five more but I can't find them

Which one are you missing?

Posted
39 minutes ago, Nymphe said:

It was my first hunt and I still have to learn a lot about regulations and thinks. Sorry about my mistakes! 😘

Nymphe the idea behind the treasure hunts, other than giving us a bit of fun is to teach you about the site and where things are, where specific settings might be, and generally navigate the site.  It also helps make connections for newbies by those that give a starter gift.

Posted
1 hour ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

I look at you... you then look at me ;) 

Thank you Mz_Whiplash for the clue. Found the last cuff. I would like to thank Pixiedust, sub2, and Mz Whiplash for lovely clues to make my first treasure hunt fun. Enjoyed the hunt.

Posted

Seems my clues are chopped liver lol oh well 😂 🤷‍♀️

Posted

Yay! Found 24/24! Thank you to those who organized this and thank you for the clues cause some were super hard to find so the clues were great!

Posted

There seems to be a gremlin, because I gave a few away, and now I have them all back but for 24.  It is not showing up on that members profile.  Can someone explain please.

Posted
2 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Seems my clues are chopped liver lol oh well 😂 🤷‍♀️

😂😂 I feel ya and I properly joined in with this one! 

Your clues were fantastic as always, you make so much effort thank you.

Merry Christmas beautiful ❤