Read me

Posted

He was half disappointed half secretly pleased when he returned to the hotel room to find that she had opened his notebook and read his latest poems despite not having his permission and in fact being instructed to remain in bed, naked except for the necklace he had placed around her neck that morning until he returned.

She was supposed to lie still, no touching. If she wanted she could write some lines about how being still helped her reflect.

She had become bored after less than an hour and 500 lines.

She noticed his notepad on the bedside table. Leather bound.

She remembered what had happened last time she had looked inside. He had caught her.

This time was worse.

Not only had she disobeyed him by reading his book and getting out of bed. He had found her on the sofa in one of his shirts, gently rubbing between her legs.

She must have found one of his secret pieces.

Dismayed by her level of disobedience he realised that perhaps she was not taking this seriously at all.

His stare was cold as he penetrated her shameful looking face with his eyes for far longer than she was comfortable with. He leaned in and snapped the book from her hand, looking at the page she was reading.

He whispered with an agitation in his voice she did not like...

‘And with a needy greedy hunger

He watched her mount and ride and linger

Rocking,rubbing entwined in he

Taking,giving, her simpering plea...’

He watched her blush and remarked ‘you were enjoying this one? Did you think it was for you?’

She did not dare answer for *** the answer would be wrong.

He was not happy with her silence.

He pulled her to her feet and led her to the corner of the room facing the wall. She remembered the last time he had left her there for hours in his silence, before leaning her over the sofa and spanking her with such a ferocity that she even promised herself that she would not read his poems without permission again. She had sobbed she was sorry, with each crash of his hand. When they played he would always stop when he could see it was too much, but that time he was not playing. 

Afterwards, he had placed her before him on her knees and told her she could show how sorry she was by inscribing the words sorry sir around his shaft 50 times. She thought he was kidding, but his silence told her otherwise. She loved to please him so she was secretly thrilled at her task. As his counts reached 50, he had wrapped her hair around his hands and begun to guide her mouth all the way to the base of his cock, slowly guiding her back and forth, feeling her tongue swirl and the heat of his precum, he began to pull her harder, faster, deeper, until he released into her mouth.

He held her face in his hands. Looking down at her. She thanked him of course.

He had not been happy when he felt how wet she was and how much pleasure she had taken from her apology.

He told her she had not been good enough to cum that week and he expected her to wait until their next meeting. Though he was certain she would disobey him and go home and masturbate anyway.

So here in the corner again, she waited. Without a word, he leaned in behind and unbuttoned the shirt she had not asked to wear. He removed it from her. She knew not to turn around but she could hear him breathe in the scent of her from his shirt with a sigh.

The sigh reassured her of his warmth.

It was not long before she heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt. Was he just going to take her?

She felt his warmth behind her again as he placed his book in her hand.

'I know you love my poems honey' his voice still had a hint of anger. 'Show me how well you can read it'

He stood back a little and examined her round behind and petite form.

Silence.

'Dont keep me waiting ' she forgot only he got to be silent or to tell her when to keep quiet.

She felt goosebumps, uncertain of his intentions.

'And with a needy greedy...'

Thwack, she yelped as she flinched from the sudden sting of his belt in her buttocks.

She did not have time to compose herself before it came again.

Thwack. In the exact same spot stinging more. 'I did not tell you to stop. You need to start again and you must not stop until we get to 'plea'' He looked at the red mark on her bottom and began to feel his own desire rising in him. He could have just laid her on the bed and thrust himself into her but that way she would never learn.

'And with a needy greedy Hun....gooow' she jumped again at the thrash of his belt.

Thwack. ' I told you not to stop! Again!'

'And with a needy greedy (thwack) ehhh hunger (thwack)

He watched her mount and ride (thwack)...and linger 

He allowed her little jerks and jumps and pants until she had almost got to the end.

Thr sting was becoming unbearable. She wanted to hold onto something to push herself against the wall, clench her buttocks. She heard his firm voice whisper ‘keep still’ as she tried to breathe out the last line in one breath.

‘Taking,(thwack, jerk,) giving (thwack, flinch) her simper (thwack, thwack, thwack) owwww’

’That’s a shame’ he said ‘ you didn’t make it to the end, we will have to start again’

She considered begging him for mercy, or falling to her knees and offering to please him, but she felt him behind her lifting her arms above her head as though he had read her mind.

’I said start again’

She felt relieved at his firm hands holding her still against the wall. He knew it would help her complete her task.

She whispered out the verse again as he landed his belt against her other buttock cheek in time to the pantameter. He didn’t make her fail this time. He was impressed.

’Good girl' he said, leaning into kiss her neck. His hand traced from her neck, over her breasts and into her moist sex. 

She pushed herself onto his hand.

'My, my, you are hungry. But you have disappointed me. You must wait.'

He lifted her arms back over her head and walked away. 

There was a knock at the door.

Posted

You should publish some of these on amazon books

Posted

But my children might find them! 

Posted
19 minutes ago, MissCrystal said:

Use a stage name to publish if you're concerned about that ... loved the story by the way... 💙

Thank you 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Messedup79 said:

But my children might find them! 

A lot of writers use Nom de plume’s