what will you do for the first time meet up. Newbie needs some advice

MsToronto

Posted

I have talked to my potential dom for few weeks, and we decided to meet  up to see if we have any connection. 

And all the shops and restaurants  are closed now. So, we are gonna to meet in a supermarket lol, sounds a little weird but no choice.

I feel a little bit nervous as I have no idea what I should do and expect from the very first time meet up.

p.s. : I am a new sub. 

Posted (edited)

Hi, what I've always done when meeting someone new is as you say a public place for starters and let a friend know where you are going, location, times etc. Agree a time you are to contact this friend to let them know you are ok and finally I always prove my identity before a meet, just so the lass feels comfortable that I am who I say I am. Meet, and be yourself, dont be afriad to ask anything you wish and have fun 😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted

for some reason i like to meet at major train stations, it was easier when coffee shops were open because u could stay there for a while, but even without there are people around, cctv and ways of leaving

Posted

Assume the first time is just social and getting to know each other.  Obviously it's a lot difficult finding somewhere to meet.

Certainly don't feel pressured into doing anything; especially not in such a public place.

Posted
6 hours ago, MsToronto said:

I have talked to my potential dom for few weeks, and we decided to meet  up to see if we have any connection. 

And all the shops and restaurants  are closed now. So, we are gonna to meet in a supermarket lol, sounds a little weird but no choice.

I feel a little bit nervous as I have no idea what I should do and expect from the very first time meet up.

p.s. : I am a new sub. 

I dont get why youre meeting...If all the shops and restaurants are closed, are you in lockdown? Should you be meeting at all?

Meeting in a supermarket? It's not gonna be conducive to chatting freely is it? What happens after that? 

My thoughts... take your time during covid to really build up a relationship.

Posted

@Primal*** and @Bounty have provided all the advice you need.

There is no rush, take your time. If the Dom you are meeting does not understand that then ask yourself some big questions about how wise the meeting might be.

Posted

Act naturaly just like on a normal date.. if you click you will flow, be confident x

Posted

Build up trust,no matter how long it takes.Be 100 percent sure that your wellbeing is his prime directive.