FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
49 minutes ago, apollyon99 said:

I’m seriously struggling to find number 3, am I just having a stupid moment??!

May I pm you to help you with the clue ?

Posted

I found #3! Kicked myself once I realised what to do 😂

Posted

Anyone help I’ve seen the treasure but not got it tried 3 times 

Posted

I'm stuck on clue #3. Can someone help me please?

Posted

Hi! I just found the clue to #3. So I won't need anyone's help.

Posted
1 hour ago, Kittle85 said:

I don’t understand this

As per below

57 minutes ago, Little_Doll19 said:

I don’t get it ☹️

Please see below the rules on how to play and you will find the clues by scrolling backwards through this forum thread.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, JordiStar said:

Are you ready for the Fun Factory Treasure Hunt? 🎡🖤 Here's your new quest! I've hidden 24 puzzle pieces all over the FET universe. Can you find them all?

How does it work?

• Every day from 15th January until 7th Feburary you can find a new puzzle piece somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Fun Factory 🎠 Ready? Set. Go!

Use code FETISH2021 for 15% off at Fun Factory. 

Posted

Looks like I have to throw away 200 points to gain 30? I'll skip this one I think.

Posted

Clue 3- allow people into your Circle

Posted
21 minutes ago, MzJax said:

Looks like I have to throw away 200 points to gain 30? I'll skip this one I think.

No points needed promise,  have sent you a message. 

Posted

Hint to clue#3 if you like somebody where would you keep them on your side? ... just try it out.

Posted
13 hours ago, Ali-ttle said:

Hello there looking for the pieces from yesterday and today, I know where they're hiding from your obvious clues but still cant find them ! Is this a PC only game ? (I'm on my phone)

Both. In the app you have to scroll in the comments to look for the clues to help you. In the browsers it give you the # on top click on it and it take you to the comments give you the clue for that #

Posted
9 hours ago, Little_Doll19 said:

I don’t get it ☹️

You can pm me n I can help if you would like

Posted

I'm pretty stuck on this. I have a FR_____ already where else would this be

Posted
12 minutes ago, RkyMtnMister said:

I'm pretty stuck on this. I have a FR_____ already where else would this be

Have sent you a message 

Posted
17 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message 

Have you found the 4th one

Posted
3 minutes ago, thedom1612 said:

Have you found the 4th one

Its not released until 3pm Uk time, so not much longer to wait before we can hunt for it

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Its not released until 3pm Uk time, so not much longer to wait before we can hunt for it

Oh right my bad lol