Basic Etiquette & Respect

Ch****

Posted (edited)

In my time here I've had so many disrespectful , rude messages and some so bad that men have threatened to find me and r.a.p.e me all cause I've said no to them!!!! The fact that this still happens here time and again and more posts in the forum about it just makes me angry, that the fact women are still having this happen to them constantly and when we say no we get a barrage of *** thrown our way!!!! 

Yeah I've said No thanks in the past I'm with someone already ( if they did actually read a profile it would be nice ) but I still get the odd one say " oh yeah I did read your profile, just thought I'd try my luck " or " your Sir doesn't need to know, does he" they then get instantly put on block and a no thanks/hide. Some men (not all of course as there are many fantastic and genuine, respectful, lovely blokes on here), seem to think that cause women like us are on a kink site we are easy, that we'll have any thing or have anyone!!!! I just think would they let someone talk to their mum/***/niece or any female member of their family like how they talk to ladies on here, I highly doubt it!!!!! Just shows that they think they can get away it being on a kink site, fyi it's not tinder or a hook up site. 

But thank you @Charli3 for this post, and again bringing this issue to the forefront 💜💜

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
5 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

and some so bad that men have threatened to find me and r.a.p.e me all cause I've said no to them!!!! 

Not often I'm lost for words 🙁

Posted
1 minute ago, Primal*** said:

Not often I'm lost for words 🙁

Yeah I have had those messages unfortunately 😔 but he got reported and dealt with in the end. But yeah some are disturbing and disgusting messages I've had in the past. 

MistressK_CAE
Posted

This is beautifully and eloquently put

Posted

Thank you @Charli3 this is and has been a bugbear of mine almost since the birth of the internet and the rise of chat sites !

For me there is nowhere for people to learn the etiquette of chat and approaching folks on either side of the slash ! Most of the population on these sites grew up in the text generation, in the early days it took forever to spell out a message so it became normal to write as few words as possible , project this forward 20 years and everyone has a smart phone implanted in the palm of their hands ! But it’s too late , manners are forgotten, etiquettes don’t exist in the modern world, crude language is everywhere !

So John Doe finds sites like this on a random google search for green spandex cycling shorts and his eyes pop out of his head , people are talking rudey things ! And women have their boobs and lady parts out ! 
He has a bright idea, in the time it takes him to knock one out hes gonna message as many women as I can and ask if they wanna fuck ! 

Playing the numbers he messages 25 girls messaged 95% ignore him 5% respond ! He’s on a winner ! 
What he doesn’t know is half of those are scammers and the other half are 27 stone, bearded taxi drivers from Uzbekistan!  But that’s a whole other issue on the sites ! 

ignore , report and block is the only way, if you engage in any way they win ! 

Posted
17 hours ago, Old_Grey_Beard said:

Playing the numbers he messages 25 girls messaged 95% ignore him 5% respond ! He’s on a winner ! 

What he doesn’t know is half of those are scammers and the other half are 27 stone, bearded taxi drivers from Uzbekistan!  But that’s a whole other issue on the sites !

I personally have nothing against people from Uzbekistan, not that I know that many. I did make me smile when I reflect on most of the messages I get. In my mind, they all sit in a huge call centre in India with daily targets. It is always funny when there is a handover from one person to the other.

I remember the numbers game when being a shy ***ager trying to get girls to dance with me at various school dances...

On a serious note, numbers game or not; always treat others as you wish to be treated. xx