Is age a factor in who you'll play with?

Posted
yes, 100%. i personally don't want to be with anyone older or younger than i am currently, especially since i wanna take things seriously with whoever i end up with, and i don't want to end up with someone who hasn't had the time to take things to, or has experienced something on that level and is just finding something else entirely
Posted
For me I prefer someone around my age , don’t get me wrong if someone younger was in to me I’d go with that but id prefer someone my age just because odd are I’m not gonna have much in common with some one much younger than myself
Posted
I've had a serious relationship with younger, same age and now older... for me, older is WAY better!
Posted
I have older, I'd love to play daddy to a younger woman :)
Posted
I looking for women that are from the age25 to 50
Posted
Experience, respect and confidence usually goes with maturity
Posted
Tbh Im so lonely as long as its over 20+ I don't care. All I really want is a hug.
Posted
Age for me has variables within variables. I do not normally run into too many people with the same kinks/fetishes. Plus, with age, a person's fascination might change. So, if they are young, I have certain fetish limitations. And if they're older, I have certain behavior expectations.
Posted
Listen. There’s some 18-24 year olds that’s are incredibly sexy but man. I just couldn’t. We have nothing in common and it just always felt weird to me.
Posted
Isn't it ultimately about the connection, the chemistry, passion? What if we never asked about age?????
Posted
As long as theyre 21 or older. Personally, going below that number feels wrong as theyre still on the ‘***age’ side or fresh out of a ***age phase. Feels exploitative when both parties on a huge different stage of life. I do love younger. And usually, younger people are the one who attracted to me too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
September 1, Lady_King said:
As long as theyre 21 or older. Personally, going below that number feels wrong as theyre still on the ‘***age’ side or fresh out of a ***age phase. Feels exploitative when both parties on a huge different stage of life. I do love younger. And usually, younger people are the one who attracted to me too.

... love how you go explaining that under 21 feels exploitative because they're basically still kids and then the comment below you just says he likes them barely legal... talk about exploitative

Posted
17 hours ago, AlexAwr said:

... love how you go explaining that under 21 feels exploitative because they're basically still kids and then the comment below you just says he likes them barely legal... talk about exploitative

Ikr. The world could be such a scary place. For you to be able to say something like casually is such a red flag. Bcs.. why tf you want them being a literal child.

Posted
Somewhat yes. The lower range does not bother me much but the upper range does... I am 35 and still youthful and I would enjoy being with some one still youthful as well.