What Sexy outfit you got there 😉

Ja****

Posted
I fully dress many many different t rhings
Posted
I love to wear garters, thongs and sexy lingerie attire during play time
Posted
I'd have to say a tight sun dress or a dress in general or skirt, few different roleplay reasons behind that.
Posted
I also enjoy wearing lingerie (all day every day) and would love my partner to do the same.
Posted

My man has a Nun fetish so we have a couple latex Nun outfits!!!

Posted
A smile and a towel as I carry them to bed for more aftercare
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I would love to see a dom dressed in a catsuit or maid uniform with stockings and suspenders.
Posted
I am relaxing at home on a Friday night. Dressed for comfort and mild titillation: tight white T-shirt over too tight bra. White thong with hot pink trim. Matching hot pink leggings. White socks and a college hoodie complete the look.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'd like her in a Rip Van Winkle sleeping gown, pointy sleeping cap, wearing slippers and holding a wax candle.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

So many delightful looks. Black bow tie and black heels make a great outfit, possibly (but not necessarily) with the addition of a tiny, barely long enough, black, pleated microskirt.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I have tradie clothes and tool belt or birthday suit
And a grey full suit that I call the pimp suit
And Harry Potter cape and wand
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I love the look of darker gothic girls. Also cute girls who have that anime kind of style like wearing short skirts and high socks, leg warmers, chunky shoes with doll like makeup. School girls are cute.
Posted
Knee high boots and a latex or similar material bra
Posted
deptford962, you have great taste and I couldn't agree more