Luca***Piss

Posted
April 10, veeee55 said:
I need someone to clean my ass

Add me

Poopsitter
Posted
On 3/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, Luca***Piss said:

Searching for people all around the world who shares interest for the naughty *** sex.

Hope to read stories, opinion and maybe become real friends. 

Who else is into this? 

Hey I’m new here. I’m into pants pooping BIG TIME!!!

Poopsitter
Posted
Just now, Poopsitter said:

Hey I’m new here. I’m into pants pooping BIG TIME!!!

I’m from NY. Where are you from?

Poopsitter
Posted
On 3/6/2018 at 8:56 AM, Luca***Piss said:

Searching for people all around the world who shares interest for the naughty *** sex.

Hope to read stories, opinion and maybe become real friends. 

Who else is into this? 

I’m certain that I was born with this fetish. I have had a curiosity with pants pooping since 6 years old after watching a girl my age do it on purpose and then sit on her rocking horse and spread it from back to front. She said it felt so good and she really liked it a lot. I will never forget as she slowly lowered her poopy butt onto that seat, I will never forget the look on her face. She suddenly had this enormous smile from ear to ear. That smile was plastered on her face and she seemed as if she couldn’t make it stop! It was like she completely tuned out the world and was grinding that poop in her pants like nobody was watching. I absolutely had to try this! This experience stayed with me for years playing out in my head in exacting detail as I tried to figure out the logistics of how not to get caught and how to get the courage to do something so wrong that I was taught never to do. Fast forward 6 years. I’m 12 years old and I find myself starting to fantasizing about my teachers butt with her killer big pantylines showing through her high waisted blue elastic pull up slacks as she bends over frequently near my desk. I noticed that she always wore pantyhose with EVERY outfit including shorts in the summer. I start picturing her pooping in her pants on purpose even though she was at least 40 and DEFINITELY knows better. This thought of her being so extremely naughty really started to awaken something in me. I found it started to make me hard. These thoughts of her were keeping me up at night as thoughts of her pooping in her pants made me desire a woman 3 times my age. A week later I’m in the woods alone near a swimming hole all alone for at least a mile. I opened my bag of goodies I picked from a Salvation Army box one night. A pair of big white panties, pantyhose and elastic high waisted slacks just like my teacher would wear. I was hell bent on creating the scenario that I dreamed of about her doing in real life. As I wore that outfit I now knew what it felt like for her to wear it. This was it! This is where the rubber met the road and I was going to make this socially forbidden act a reality! My heart was racing, I could feel my pulse in my neck! I knew this was properly planned out. Hole was dug to bury the evidence check, swimming hole at tolerable temperature check, soap check. And then it happened….I took a deep breath and I made the commitment and completely and totally filled my pants with soft warm poop. It seemed endless as it crackled and coiled and folded back on itself like a huge snake. Then another strange thing happened. I screamed out “I pooped in my pants and I love it!” I swear it was uncontrollable as if I was possessed by a liberated spirit that was bottled up inside of me waiting for this moment to be released from its captivity. It was so liberating! Then it all came back to me how that girl loved pooping in her pants and sitting in it. Then I sat in it! I straddled a fallen tree like that little girl showed me on her rocking horse. As I slowly lowered my self I felt the soft poop spread everywhere to all the right places and when the hot poop covered my balls, the most amazing thing happened. I exploded in orgasm! And then that crazy smile that girl had was now plastered on me! I couldn’t make it stop and I sure as hell never wanted it to stop either! It was like time stopped and yes, the world just tuned out and it was just me and my intense new found pleasure! This was the first time I discovered a climax! The heavens opened and pure ecstasy was mine to be selfishly had as I ground that poop into my crotch pumping cum like a fire hose! It was that cathartic moment when the psychological tie that bound both poop and sex for me was established and very clearly defined. NEVER were the two to ever be separated. It was so wrong yet somehow so right!!! It is without a shadow of a doubt that I was born with this fetish and it was only a matter of time before it developed and manifested itself sexually. I am so happy it did! I wouldn’t change a thing even if I had two million opportunities to do it over again. To this day, NOTHING, yes NOTHING! delivers more consistent pleasure and earth shattering climaxes than pantypoop sex every single time without failure. I very highly recommend trying it to anyone who has thought about doing it or who’s curiosity about pants pooping is risen by this little diatribe. You won’t be disappointed and you owe it to yourself to experience this other worldly level of pleasure. I can chat endlessly on this topic and welcome all angles of opinions regarding this topic. It’s my belief that we all have something to learn from each other even if we disagree. Thanks for taking the time to read this all the way through. I love to chat. Pleas hit me up on private message.