No-No's for Daddy's (good read for Littles too)

Posted

This is a good read and this can be used outside the realm as well

Posted
Tuesday at 07:05 PM, patton795 said:

This is a good read and this can be used outside the realm as well

Definitely. A lot of these are just common decency and respect in any relationship. And importantly, communication. I haven't long experienced being left alone when upset, ignored when not needed, I wouldn't accept it again

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

How do you recover when your first Daddy does all of this to you?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

These guidelines are excellent, but certainly do not just apply to Daddy's and littles. They are reasonably universal, or should be in the BDSM community.

Posted
July 12, BabygirlKira said:

How do you recover when your first Daddy does all of this to you?

If you are out of that relationship, thank your lucky star if you are still in it then get out.

A Dominant / Daddy should never act out of anger as they are not in control at that point.

Breaking all of the above creates a dangerous relationship.

If it is over take some time to heal, define your limits and your wants and needs in the future. Turn this into a learning experience.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I am a great believer in therapy, and a good therapist will understand what went wrong and how to help you through it.

I am assuming you are out of that relationship. That would be my first recommendation. Second, find a Daddy that will be a caregiver first and help you heal.

Posted
2 hours ago, Funkenstein said:

I am a great believer in therapy, and a good therapist will understand what went wrong and how to help you through it.

I am assuming you are out of that relationship. That would be my first recommendation. Second, find a Daddy that will be a caregiver first and help you heal.

But no one wants to be my daddy

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I feel like I might have little qualities, but haven’t talked to daddy about exploring that. I know right now we aren’t really in communication and it doesn’t make me feel good( not that it would make anyone feel good), but I have pdsd and anxiety. Every time there’s been a lack of communication between us something bad has happened so I’m freaking out.
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Are external learning links not allowed for those who want to learn more about subjects only briefly covered on this site)?!? 

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Do councillors understand about Daddy/little style relationships?!? Or would they just think it's regressive or odd?!? 🤔 In my experience councillors aren't always great with avatars or other self-states and may just ignore it and not want to get into it......

On 9/20/2021 at 5:04 AM, Funkenstein said:

Posted
4 hours ago, Rock21RosesAndRopes said:

Are external learning links not allowed for those who want to learn more about subjects only briefly covered on this site)?!? 

You can post Fetish.com links, YouTube and Vimeo videos, links to Wikipedia articles and Instagram posts however no other external links are allowed in the forum.  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, Rock21RosesAndRopes said:

Do councillors understand about Daddy/little style relationships?!? Or would they just think it's regressive or odd?!? 🤔 In my experience councillors aren't always great with avatars or other self-states and may just ignore it and not want to get into it......

I have found lots of lifestyle friendly therapists. This should be discussed directly during the first meeting (if the therapist is familiar, how they approach the lifestyle). It may take a few sessions to find out if they are right for you but it’s a worthwhile investment to find one who is familiar and open about the topics. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Love this list. I have been exploring my little side more and more and this list is perfect.
  • 5 months later...
Posted
Adore this.
Nothing to fault and only general respect to add (which should be a given)
🙌🏼🥰
Posted
And you have to be there for aftercare no matter what…specially if they have been in little space
  • 4 months later...
Posted
This is perfect from the little bit I've just read I have a hard time reading sometimes but this is so good