Break Me

Posted

***My Dominant character is purposefully genderless in this story. Inspiration taken from the Hashira video on YouTube by Shibari Study, and a performance with Alina Lopez by Device Bondage.***

You circle me, dragging your crop across my kneeling naked body. I close my eyes, a SLAP to my nipple. I breathe out, not making a sound. A harder SLAP to my other one now. I breathe in.
“So it’s going to be one of those nights then, little one?” You say as I keep my eyes closed. Your hand wraps around my throat and begins to tighten as you squeeze harder and guide me to my feet. My head going fuzzy, you slam my body against the wooden post in our bedroom. My eyes slightly open now, you bite my shoulder hard and then my ear. I try to breathe in as you let go of my throat and instantly grab a fistful of my hair to pull my head back to look up at you. “We’ll see how long you last tonight.” You snarl into my ear. My eyes still closed, I give you a smirk.

Suddenly I feel both your hands on my shoulders as you spin me around to face the wooden post. You bind my wrists above my head with rope and use your foot to spread my legs as you bind my ankles. You face me as you slowly drag the rope against my back tying my hips to the post. My body fully bound, I resist the urge to tug at the rope. My body warms with excitement. You stand behind me, teasing the crop between my legs. You pull my head back by my hair again, “You know I’ll break you, you might as well count for me.” I make eye contact with you now with another smirk as I remain silent. “Have it your way then.”You say with malice as you let go of my hair. I rest my head against the post now hugging it with my right elbow. I close my eyes, and slow my breathing now as I focus on the feeling of the wood against my cheek. I hear you behind me, choosing what to start with. You lather lube on my ass as you slowly tease a metal butt plug in my ass, the red ruby shining at the edge. I sigh. I feel the leather flogger slap against my back, once and then immediately twice. I remain still. Instantly a harder slap to my ass again once and then twice. You pause, and reach for something else. WACK! The flogger with metal ends now against my back. I arch, pushing my breasts against the wooden post. WACK! Faster against my ass, my eyes tighten at the *** as I gasp a sharp breath in.
You step in closer to me now, I feel your body heat against my back as you drag the flogger over my arms. “So much for showing off that cute little ass in that bikini this weekend, it’s a shame really” You whisper to me as you let the flogger fall around my body. WACK the little metal ends bite into my ass. You strike again 1,2,3 times right after another. I breathe very fast now, my forehead starting to sweat as I cling to the post. Suddenly you stop. I feel your hands gather my hair into a ponytail as I feel you tie a knot of rope around it. You pull the rope tight to the ceiling, causing my head to stay up straight. No longer able to rest my head against the post, all I feel now is tension, ***, and excitement. You pull my hair slightly tighter, my neck pulled straight. WACK on my ass with the full chain flogger now. I breathe in a sharp small cry, unable to move my head now my eyes stare wide at the ceiling as I breathe in and out faster. WACK again and I cry out now. “There you are, little one...good girl.” You say in a low calming voice. Tears swell in my eyes. I curl my hands around the rope at my wrists, using it to ground myself. I close my eyes, tears falling to my cheeks. Inhaling deeply at the small break you reward me with. WACK, WACK, WACK to my ass again my muscles tense and begin to collapse. I slump slightly, the rope at my waist holding me steady to the pole. You untie my hair, letting my head bow against the pole. You tuck my sweaty hair behind my ear. “How are you?” You whisper in my ear as you kiss my wet cheek. “Green” I sigh still in a cloud of bliss. You kiss my cheek again.

I feel your body against my back, you kiss down my neck and my back gently. Reaching around to squeeze my breasts I feel you slather a lot of lube in between my ass cheeks, pulling out the booty plug you dip not one but two fingers into my tight ass , I cry out. You hold them there, giving me a moment to relax. You curl your fingers, rotating them now. I moan as I feel you replace them with our purple anal beads. Slowly pushing deeper, I moan as they grow in size. You push them all the way in, the largest one you tease in an out. Suddenly you pull them all out and toss it. Our floor becoming a display of our used toys. You ram a large dildo in my ass, my legs almost collapse again now. You hold my waist, steadying me as you push it in and out. Sweat glistens all down my body now. You leave it in and step back. Picking up the leather flogger again. You whip it against my ass, making me clench and moan. I cry out and almost speak,“Waa aaah” You whip me harder. My pussy dripping down the inside of my thighs as I moan and clench my ass around the dildo. You step around to the front of me and grab my chin, “Was that a ‘one’ I heard?” I continue to breathe hard as I glare into your eyes. You raise your eyebrows at me,getting slightly frustrated now. You pinch my nipples hard and I cry out and breathe even faster. You fold your arms and look at me, “ I think I know how to remedy this.” You smile at me with an evil look in your eye now.

To my surprise, you begin to untie me. The tension release causing my *** to throb throughout my body. As you untie my waist my legs begin to give out, you hold my hips and turn me to face you,”Still feeling feisty little one?” You ask as you brush my sweaty hair away from my face. I stick my tongue out at you and smile. You immediately begin to tie my hips back to the wooden post while facing you now. You untie the rope binding my wrists to the ceiling and instead bind them behind my back now. My elbows rubbing against the wood. You stand behind me and kneel down to pull one of my ankles back and off the ground, folding my leg back and binding it to the post. You bind my chest tighter and tighter, my shoulder blades scratching against the edges of the wood. Suddenly you lift my left leg up in front of me, bending my knee and beginning to bind it across my stomach. Both feet now off the ground I feel my weight tug harder on the rope now. I feel the rope squeeze my breasts, my thighs, my stomach. My legs open and off the ground I still feel the dildo in my ass, the post keeping it there. My ass cheeks and back burn from the previous lashings as they press against the post. I let out little squeaks of ***, my heart pounding in my ears. The world quieting around me as my mind only focuses on my breath.

Suddenly I feel the pinch of a clothes pin on my nipple, another one under my boob. I feel you make a trail attaching them together with string all down my body along both my breasts, around my stomach, and down the inside of my thighs. I moan at every placement of them. Tears fall down my cheeks again. You kneel in front of me and begin to finger my dripping wet pussy. I squirm at the touch, already feeling so close. You stop. You kiss my toes as you ram the edge of a pointed metal rod into the middle of my foot but not drawing ***. I cry out,“No no no, not that! Ahhh!” You drag it down the entire sole of my foot and slap it hard against the middle when you’re done. “Let go, little one, you’re okay.” You say as you begin to start on my other foot. I squirm and try to fight it as I cry out again. You SLAP my foot harder, “One!” I finally scream.

Breathing harder now, sweat dripping all down my body. You stand in front of me and kiss me deeply. Your warm tongue filling my mouth, your hand around my cheek as you bite my lip with need. You rest your forehead on mine as you whisper, “Good girl.” You kiss both of my closed eyes, tears still dripping down my face. You begin to smack my chest with a crop now hitting the clothes pins as you go. “TWO, THREE! my love!” I cry out, the *** rising all around my body now. You make me count to ten with you, sweat and tears running all down my body now. Your voice and your touch my lifeline in the sea of subspace I float in. Suddenly I feel your magic wand vibrate on my clit. I cry and moan and scream now. My body squirming and throbbing now. You dip your fingers into my pussy. The dildo in my ass making me all that much tighter. I breathe faster and faster as you hold the vibrator to my clit. You step closer to me now, your body heat throwing me into a furnace. “Don’t be afraid my love, If anyone can take it, it’s you.” You say as you kiss my lips again. The moment your mouth leaves mine I take a deep breath and begin to beg, “Please, may I please cum? Please??” You hold the vibrator on my clit as you slightly step back. “Cum for me, my love.” You whisper.

My body begins to shake as I release. Suddenly you pull the rope of clothes pins, ripping them all off my body at once. I cry out as I cum harder now, trying to grind against the vibrator. You step in closer now as tears fall down my face and I continue to moan and squirt all down your hand. “That’s my girl.” You whisper to me as you kiss me again. You replace the vibrator with your fingers as you slowly play with me as I come down from the most intense orgasm of my life.

My body goes limp against the wooden post. “How are you, little one?” You ask. Unable to really speak,I whisper “Greee” as you begin to carefully untie me. Letting the rope drag across my raw skin. I sigh at the softness, the release of it. You hold me in your lap on the floor now as you unbind my wrists. Holding me close to your chest as you lean against the post now. My ear able to hear your heartbeat as I rest against you.You kiss my forehead and squeeze me tight. We lay there until you feel me slightly shiver, the sweat now turning cold. You carry me to our bed, and wrap me in a blanket, using your body heat to warm me, you hold me tight and stroke my hair. “You’re beautiful when you cry.” You whisper. I smile now, “ Shut up...” I whisper back, as you laugh and hold my head in your chest. Both feeling relaxed we hold each other there. A night of kink and cuddles just beginning.