Deliberately late - Part 2

Posted

As she felt my belt touching her lightly her breathing changed, she was almost panting now, the anticipation of what was coming was making her naked body tremble. My hand tightened around her throat and I leant towards her ear, my lips brushing softly up her neck.

‘I’m gonna fucking teach you not to be late now’ I said in a harsh and stern way - she could feel my hot breath in her ear. My hand moved from around her throat and gripped her hair, forcing her to her knees, then guiding her so she is on all fours. I’m stood above her, belt in my hand, she looks at me, she’s apprehensive but she knows I love and respect her, hence why there is a mischievous little smile on her beautiful face. ‘Don’t you fucking dare look at me’ I shout loudly - she turns away and looks down at the floor. She does however push her sexy naked bum upward knowing whats coming but wanting it badly too. My belt is folded in half, the buckle bit in my hand, I’m looking at her gorgeous soft pale arse cheeks as I raise the belt.

As it connects perfectly across both cheeks she groans quite loudly and I land it again and again about 10 times. Her beautiful bum now reddened where the leather has connected time and time again. I move so I’m behind her, my feet on the insides of hers, pushing outwards, directing her legs to widen

As she parts them wide, her beautiful flower is now exposed, she’s wet, her sticky juices oozing from her petals, thick hot sticky juice dangling from her. I wrap the belt around my hand now making it shorter, I position myself so I can land the leather tip right between her arse cheeks, the tip slapping upwards on her soft wet folds. Not too hard, but hard enough to make her whimper, the sound of the leather smacking against her dripping wet petals is making me so fucking hard. The more my belt slaps against her, the wetter she becomes, whimpering turns to little screams as I land it perfectly every time, the tip connecting against her swollen lips and clit with every firm delivery.

I put the belt down and kneel so I’m between her legs - I need to fucking feel her. My big strong hands spread her sexy reddened arse cheeks wide apart, I can see her pussy dripping wet and swollen slightly. My fingers now rubbing all that wetness all over her, rubbing either side of her swollen throbbing clit. My thumb now parting her soft folds and sliding inside her a little, we both hear how wet she is, she moans loudly as I slide it deeper.

My fingers rubbing around her hardened, swollen clit as my thumb is sliding in and out applying pressure to different parts as it does.

I begin to spank her again now, my bare hand landing hard on one cheek then the other, harder and faster as she cries out ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry!’ I’m positioning the slaps now so they are landing at the bottom of her cheeks and catching the tops of her soft sexy thighs too. She pushes her bum high and spreads her legs as far apart as she can, she’s gasping as each slap gets closer to her pussy again.

Her legs are trembling and covered in goosebumps, my left hand spreads her red cheeks apart. I’m spanking her exposed, beautiful, hot, tight wet pussy now, the slapping and squelching noises are incredible.

The thumb of my left hand now moves towards the bottom of her dripping wet pussy, delving inside and now covered in her wetness.

Still spanking her petals and clit, slapping and rubbing around her clit which feels like it’s about to explode. My thumb, covered in hot thick sticky fluid, now rubbing in that little spot between both holes but working deliberately towards her ass, applying soft circular pressure as my other hand continues to spank her pussy, pausing to feel how engorged and throbbing it is, her clit pulsing between my fingers.

I rub my fingers vigorously now over and around her aching clit, my thumb now pressing more firmly and easing very slightly into her ass. She squeals as my thumb slips inside a little more, it’s so tight around the tip of my thumb, gripping and pulsating yet easing as I push a bit harder. She’s gasping, trembling, screaming, moaning louder and louder, she tells me she’s sorry again as my thumb pushes deeper inside and my fingers feel her clit about to explode.

‘You will be’ I tell her, but I’m not finished yet......

Posted
7 hours ago, TeeJay_98 said:

Oh damn... 🔥 😍 🤤 

You like that huh? Ready for the final part? 😏

Posted
10 minutes ago, FallenAnge1 said:

You like that huh? Ready for the final part? 😏

👀 Ready 🤤 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Kinkypisces333 said:

Im also ready for the final part 😜

I’ve posted it so enjoy 😉