Plus sized confidence boost tips?

mi****

Posted

I have the same insecurities but I found that walking has helped me drop so weight off my belly stretch marks use bio oil on them don’t let the hate get you down my inbox is open if needed

Posted

I am also a big lady and I love lacy with that being said I know what you mean about they hanging and stretch marks. to. I just learn their a lot of men that love us women

Posted

You can tan that dose help with the marks. You just have to think men love women that are bigger we make amazing lovers, And we can do so much. Our body’s is a map never know what you may come cross or have us do. We can amaze you. So don’t think your not hot or sexy in that lacy underwear.

Posted

Find the right sub that’s into your mind more than just your body 🤤😈

• 1 month later...
Posted

Be confident. No one is as sexy as the person who knows who and what they are and owns it. I think of the scene in the Rocky Horror Picture Show when Tim Curry makes his entrance.  He just DOMINATED that room by his presence. He owned it, and his sexual essence overpowered that scene. No one can deny his sexiness, even a strictly straight guy like me. Keep in mind this was 1975, and no one had ever looked like that on film before. 

You are the Domme. You are real and not airbrushed. Own that space and make them worship your tummy as part of you. Hell, make them kiss your tummy. They'll LOVE it.

• 2 months later...
Posted
Many men are into Plus-size Women, I have been with several that were the best experiences in my life, although I wouldn’t call it a fetish. I do not seek out plus-size only. I just feel they are as sexy and desirable as other body types.
If you are getting together with someone, they should already have a good idea what you look like and accept that, or else they would not agree to get together, if it was a turn off to them!
Posted
I have found it can help surrounding yourself with people that are positive and caring both friends and partners
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Giirl, do it for yourself. You are home alone, start to wear your beautiful lacy underwear, put some music, some perfume and just give a moment to celebrate your gorgeousness… Touch your whole body, dance and keep doing from your on heart. You are a queen, no matter what. Be hot as f, its a state of mind. Let’s start it now
Posted
Sweetheart, your beautiful! Confidence is the most attractive quality a woman can possess.
Get your hair done, make up on, dress to kill and if all else fails, fake it till you make it!
You've got this Darling. X
Posted
It’s how you feel inside, I may be new here, but you already got quite a bit of confidence not only signing up for this App. My previous partner invested initially in corsets to “appear” thinner than she was, but I reminded her that every part of her is sexy. She also used to only be intimate in the dark. Believe in your sexiness madam.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Beauty is not all physically appearance. Beauty comes with in and personality. U have personality and turn on my mind first then the body will turn on shortly afterwards. If u want to talk and words of encouragement feel free to message me
Posted

I recently watched the new Lizzo competition show, "Watch Out for the Big Grrrls" on AmazonPrime. I don't usually watch reality TV, but I was curious about what Lizzo would throw her name behind. My curiosity was rewarded: these are plus size woman who can move, a few can do splits, and one of them is a former competitive gymnast. They're seen in fabulous clothes, work-out clothes, about to go to bed or fresh out of bed, etc. The oldest is in her early to mid 30s, but still: all stunning in their own ways. Each one even got their own nude photo shoot done!

I started bopping around to music a little more after watching the first season, so it's quite inspiring.

I'm also self-conscious about my tummy, but I'm also tempted to try - heaven help me - a crop top exercise set. They look really cute on the models, but then I think of wearing one and wince. Could be worth a try, but just at home for starters. eek.

Perhaps some positive portrayal in media may be of help?

Posted
I'm the same.. its my tummy that gets me down. so unconfident about that
Posted
I took a pole dancing class that really helped me
Posted
I have lots of scars . I still have a hard time with mine. Best piece of advice no one cares about your scars. As bad as you may feel about them no one really dwells on it. I struggled for ~7 years, I have more recent ones on my face. No one bugs me not even kids. So you should be fine just keep walking high.
Posted
Most men who have an option to choose, and dont go for any woman just because she has a hole dont want overweight woman because they cant see the curves plus they want a healthy body thats how nature programmed us and they also want to be proud for their subs....i know what health issues can do with metabolism i take pills for low thyroid and have difficulty loosing weight, the only time i had a great body was a few years back when i was running 10km a day ate just meat and rice and half of apple as a treat. Thats not a life.
Posted
That being said, if man in his 40's still looking for a perfect firm body then he has to look for woman that spends most of the time playing in gym. Probably a celebrity because they dont have other commitments and lots of *** to have quality healthy food delivered or cooked to them so they dont even have to be in kitchen and do sport. It comes with maturity to accept we all are ageying. Guys loose almost all hair, muscle mass around 45 years of age, dark circles around eyes, deep wrinkles, yes some men look great with wrinkles like Brad Pit but most dont, and these men should take a deep look in mirror and THEN search for equaly looking woman. But they will rather end up with youngish beaches for month then search again new one and again untill they turn 50 and if not rich by that time they will live and die alone. Sad. Men who stick to one woman based on respect and love are happy healthy men. Same for women- dont give your young years to some ageing narcissistic pricks who will only like you for your looks nothing else.
Posted
I think a lot of men are open to big and busty women, even prefer it, and mental attraction and sexy lingerie and being in the mood will be what’s noticed most and first.

As a preference, I personally am not the biggest fan of abs, rib and hip bones. That wouldn’t be a dealbreaker for me, but everyone just has things they find attractive vs not.

I would say everyone has preferences, so if it’s a match that’s going to work, minor physical things won’t get in the way. Most ppl aren’t so shallow that minor things would be a dealbreaker, but you could always talk about it or ask him what he thinks of the outfit. He’ll prob have positive things to say.
Posted
Just speaking for myself, I love all women! Especially bbws!!!! More to love and lick!!! Scars, marks, are just character lines meaning youhave lived a little. Noone is perfect beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bbws I love hmu fr!!!!
Posted
I feel like you asked a question for many of us thank you for your transparency!💜
Posted

Nothing sexier than a really curvy lady in sexy lingerie - believe me most men aren't turned on by skinny women - keep dressing up and you'll be adored x

Posted
Men dont want to date them, but yo have just sex with them.
Posted
My take on this is BBWs all women All shapes and sizes are beautiful creations I love you all and in my experience some of the best experiences I've had while being a Dom have been with plus size women just know that you are beautiful inside and out