R.I.P. BoldBald,'n',BaldBold..........rot in ***?

Fe****

Posted
1 hour ago, FenSWitches said:

Ooops.......all gone abit Orson Wells? Sorry Dear @Charms my bad. I meant no sad intent, tis merely my gallows humour🙏🙏

It is inevitable but until then this Bold(ly) bad chap, will always be deserving of a spank! ...........

Saves me bothering to haunt my own wake just to get slagged off,😘eh?

BigtribeVibe🙏🙏🙏

Bounty will spank u. Just glad ubr ok. U have been so supportive since we 1st spoke. I'd miss u if u went

Posted (edited)

I'll have what your having! ;)

Edited by oldfellow
Posted
16 hours ago, Charms said:

Bounty will spank u. Just glad ubr ok. U have been so supportive since we 1st spoke. I'd miss u if u went

And she did!.........🙌

Posted
4 hours ago, oldfellow said:

I'll have what your having! ;)

Ahhh, the taste of paradise.......pina colada? Rum,pineapple  And a cute shaped 'Nut' , with spikey hair on top😉

Posted

@FenSWitches Respect by what ever name my friend. I hope that you were the new skin with as much dignity, humour and aplomb as you wore the old. :pray:

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Thebian said:

@FenSWitches Respect by what ever name my friend. I hope that you were the new skin with as much dignity, humour and aplomb as you wore the old. :pray:

@Thebianmy dear Chap,

i,we, thank ye kindly for such  gracious words........who knows where Bold's karmic  'current account'  & 'overdraft' will land him....as  he worked to the old adage...." you come into this world with nothing.......leave in debt ;you've made a profit (feel free to misread as prophet . LOL!....)"

A transdimensional shunt into the post- apocalyptic world of a planet choking on piles of discarded  PPE? Cognitively dissonant distortions for the masses, by the 'Messed it ups '........?

Notae Bene: old punks don't die, they just hobble of to 1978( aka social sensibilities of scottish borders) &  put on a skirt to go doon yon High St.....awfy man!

To return as MadMc?..........bigtribeVibe,et al🙏🙏🙏

Edited by FenSWitches
Speeling mistakes!
Posted
11 hours ago, FenSWitches said:

And she did!.........🙌

Good im.glad

Posted

The End.

Th..th... that's all folks!

Boldbald, and therefore FenSWitches, has been apprehended and sent to the far side of the moon with not so much as a wish you were here...

So shine on you crazy diamonds, he was after all just another prick in the wall.

🐺🙏

Posted
2 hours ago, Bounty said:

The End.

Th..th... that's all folks!

Boldbald, and therefore FenSWitches, has been apprehended and sent to the far side of the moon with not so much as a wish you were here...

So shine on you crazy diamonds, he was after all just another prick in the wall.

🐺🙏

Wake or seance?.......up to yous......💜🙏💜.......