My GF wants to spend her life as someone else's slave? Why?

stbeson

Posted

@stbeson your timeline seems off.

Your parents let her into the house?

Is she older than you?

Is she actually a gf or are you just friends?

Posted
17 hours ago, oldfellow said:

@stbeson your timeline seems off.

Your parents let her into the house?

Is she older than you?

Is she actually a gf or are you just friends?

Yes it was my parents that let her into the house.

No she is 4 years younger and we are dating.

Posted
4 hours ago, stbeson said:

Yes it was my parents that let her into the house.

No she is 4 years younger and we are dating.

I must be getting something wrong here?

You are dating, so you approached your parents (I assume from what you say you live at home with your parents?) and they agreed this girl could move in with you? I assume you share a bedroom with the girl?

Posted

Well my parents moved her in without asking me but yes the rest is right. I do share a bedroom with her!

Posted

So your parents think this is the right girl for you?

Posted

For some reason, yes they think this is the right girl for me. They ***d me to live with her, I'm not really having it, at all. The worst part is she won't leave when I ask her to, making it damn near impossible to break up with her. 

Posted

Is it your house/apartment or your parents, or do you live with your parents?

BaritoneSwitch
Posted

Sounds like a tough situation man, sorry you have to deal with it. If my understanding of your situation is correct, then it sounds to me like you need to establish some boundaries, both with her and your parents. It doesn't sound like your relationship is going to work out, unfortunately. Though I can promise you, she isn't telling you about her desires to 'punish' you. It's very, very rare that people punish their partners in that way.

On 6/29/2021 at 11:33 AM, the_Professor said:

She probably doesn't see you as enough of a man for whatever reason. Perhaps in part b/c you put up w/ her cucking you. I would put your foot down. 

Also wanted to touch on this. I don't know the details of your situation, but 'putting up' with her and trying to maintain your relationship doesn't make you less of a man. Best of luck!

Posted

yea, I'll try to set up some boundaries with her thanks !

and I live at home with my parents now, before I lived alone in an apartment but when I moved back, they brought her over from Minnesota. We are currently together but my ex best friend keeps taking all her time, she keeps apologizing to me and blames me for sleeping with my *** when I was a ***. Sigh not sure what to do.

Posted

Move out.. get away from the dynamic.

Simple