NORMAL IS BORING TREASURE HUNT 🤩

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Normal is Boring Treasure Hunt Clue List Glossary:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

#20 Don’t understand the clues so far.

Posted

#20 is another that I found easier to find on the website than the app. Maybe it is just me.

Posted

Really struggling with 20!

Posted

Please can someone put me out of misery for number 15?? I really can’t find it 😔

Posted
52 minutes ago, niznen said:

Please can someone put me out of misery for number 15?? I really can’t find it 😔

niznen - could it be your last visitor ?  Pay a return visit...  

Posted
5 hours ago, jvgkar said:

#20 Don’t understand the clues so far.

jvgkar -   hubby had to explain to me what natter meant -  same as in chatter/chat.  

original clue from PixieDust:  Some rules do matter if you enjoy a good natter. 

hope this helps you & others....  

Posted

Ok I give up 20 has me stumped  anybody like to give a old man a clue 

Posted
5 hours ago, SubMatt1981 said:

I’m struggling with 20 go to where I think it should be but can’t find it x

Same here! 😄

Posted
On 8/5/2021 at 11:02 AM, Phoenyx said:

In addition, this may be something that you need to start from "home".

That's the ticket, right there for #18.  It needs to start from "home".  Don't try to start it where you find the others like it.  Start yours from your "home".

Posted

I'm stuck on 13. An im using my phone not the app but web site on my phone.

I can help if any 1 needs help with other clues

Posted
4 hours ago, B_Ash said:

Same here! 😄

Posted

Before you have a chat, look at the menu, you will find the thing you shouldn't break on there 

Posted
1 hour ago, Drago6Alucard9 said:

How do you send pieces?

To give away a piece, you need to find a member who does not have one. Open their profile and if they do not have one it will say "Give away icon now" tap and one of your pieces will be given away. The site will give a random one of yours away, so it's best to keep a list of where you found them, so you know where to go back and collect your piece from.

Posted
9 hours ago, Darren86 said:

Really struggling with 20!

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. If you would like help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

I'm up-to-date if I can help any 1. Ty for people who helped me

Posted
18 minutes ago, jvgkar said:

#20 is not on the app here.

Have sent you a message

Posted
4 hours ago, Charms said:

I'm up-to-date if I can help any 1. Ty for people who helped me

Thank you Charms -  I have issues with # 6 & # 7 ...   am completely baffled.   New clues please....

Posted
31 minutes ago, XCJXDanielsX said:

Yeah I checked chat rules for #20 but saw nothing on app

There appears to be a slight issue with piece #20 appearing on the FET APP for IPhone users but it is visible and collectible for Android users.  I have sent @Annaloua message and hopefully it can be rectified tomorrow but for now if you would like to collect piece # 20 today you will need to sign on to the Mobile Desktop via your phones browser and collect it there, or alternatively wait until the issue is fixed. 

RaymondWise
Posted

I found #20  click on the photo/icon  and then it just scrolls to the top of the page. Clear the browser cache, tried a few browsers, and a different comptuer.