Older women/younger men

Posted
Older women are the best
Posted
I’m 35 and love younger 😈
Posted
How old is too old, how young is too young, for this group?
Posted
I haven't been with anyone older than me. Completely open to it though. I feel like I would love to learn from an experienced woman for sure.
Posted
Only happened once with a younger and he had a hard time keeping up. Wouldn’t say not again but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Depends more on mental maturity.
MisstressStorm
Posted
What really burns my *** is when a younger man , deigns to contact me like he’s doing Me a favour. Rarely happens with mature men in my experience.
Mistress Storm ⛈
Posted
I find older women can see straight through your bull shit and banter
There just to clued up through experience to tolerate it
If your going to speak to them be respectful be honest and open I find they react better to it instead of your Uber Dom bullshit
MisstressStorm
Posted
38 minutes ago, rugby753 said:

I find older women can see straight through your bull shit and banter
There just to clued up through experience to tolerate it
If your going to speak to them be respectful be honest and open I find they react better to it instead of your Uber Dom bullshit

I rarely find older Women who are submissive…. There is a reason for that . Faux / inadequate Doms tend to target younger Women as they are less likely to be handed their a** on a plate 😈

Posted
I tend to agree, I have to say I've met a few older women who are very submissive, but only to someone they feel they can safely give their submission to, someone who's earned respect
Posted
I don't think age makes a big difference. The way to connect with anyone regardless of age, is having an intelligent conversation. Thats how one can define the maturity of another person.
Posted
Wednesday at 03:35 PM, MisstressStorm said:

I rarely find older Women who are submissive…. There is a reason for that . Faux / inadequate Doms tend to target younger Women as they are less likely to be handed their a** on a plate 😈

Ooooooo that’s a bit of a generalisation in it lol
I don’t think it’s fair to blanket all age gap relationships some just like the playfulness of younger partners
But
You are also correct in part there are a lot of older guys specially looking for naive partners to be able to take the piss out of them

Posted
Age is just a number after 18... Those who matter don’t care and those who care, don’t matter.
MisstressStorm
Posted
Friday at 10:19 AM, rugby753 said:

Ooooooo that’s a bit of a generalisation in it lol
I don’t think it’s fair to blanket all age gap relationships some just like the playfulness of younger partners
But
You are also correct in part there are a lot of older guys specially looking for naive partners to be able to take the piss out of them

I’m speaking from my experience. Yup - I hear you. In My area of Kink I see a fair few Doms deliberately targeting young sub girls who they can make a human doormat and *** - gives Dominants a bad name 👿

Posted
Did I miss the tips on seducing older woman?
Posted
1 hour ago, MisstressStorm said:

I’m speaking from my experience. Yup - I hear you. In My area of Kink I see a fair few Doms deliberately targeting young sub girls who they can make a human doormat and *** - gives Dominants a bad name 👿

Indeed

MisstressStorm
Posted
7 hours ago, Deleted profile said:
Age is just a number after 18... Those who matter don’t care and those who care, don’t matter.

Quite a sweeping statement. Those of us that push the envelope in Kink have responsibility of the well being and safety of our subs / playmates. Just because someone is over 18 doesn’t mean it’s ethical to Domme. An acid test is to imagine your actions being examined by the Police/Coroner - saying he was over 18 ain’t gonna cut it ⛈

Posted
Having dated older (vanilla) my most memorable experiences & times were with older women. In their 30s I found they've outgrown some more immature 20s traits & are great at showing you a few tricks!
Posted
2 hours ago, 69inCuffs said:
Having dated older (vanilla) my most memorable experiences & times were with older women. In their 30s I found they've outgrown some more immature 20s traits & are great at showing you a few tricks!

Sorry, women are classed as 'older' when they're in their 30's?

MisstressStorm
Posted
4 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Sorry, women are classed as 'older' when they're in their 30's?

Perhaps if their ‘norm’ is over 18 and therefore a decade over is ‘older’ . I wonder the age of such a person that pigeon holes Women. Not a good look 🤦‍♀️😇

Posted
18 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:

Perhaps if their ‘norm’ is over 18 and therefore a decade over is ‘older’ . I wonder the age of such a person that pigeon holes Women. Not a good look 🤦‍♀️😇

I mean, a 10yr old is older than a 5yr old so, in that sense I get it but, when we have an aging population where most in Europe are living into their late 80's, I don't consider 30 to be 'old'. Particulary when I'm telling the individuals in their 60's and 70's that they aren't 'old'! 😂