Question for male slaves

Posted
Agreed. I have tried 3 dommes online and sooner or later it comes down to financial demands and/or blackmail
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Same and I’m not into financial unless in a full time relationship
Posted

Well some mistresses do financial dominance in a different way. They'll give you a specific amount that you have to contribute weekly. They'll *** you into sucking other men's dicks, and they get *** for it. Basically they just pimp you out, and the really strict ones give you a large daily goal, and they charge very little thus forcing you to have to suck a lot of dick to meet the requirement. When you don't meet the financial goal, there's always the punishment, and that is usually your mistress and maybe some of her friends pegging the hell out of you. Even that some guys grow to enjoy. If your mistress is your wife, some will *** you to watch them get railed by a man with a bigger dick than you, and *** you to clean up his cum leaving from her. Oh God times! Lol!

Most are hesitant to do this type of activity, but some men end up loving it. A true sub slave always does what they're told! It's a crazy world out there!

Posted
1 hour ago, N2MaSi_Freak_Slut said:

When you don't meet the financial goal, there's always the punishment, and that is usually your mistress and maybe some of her friends pegging the hell out of you

wait - so - if I don't do a task that I don't want to do... I get a "punishment" that I want to have!

Brilliant. Sign me up.  Happy to suck zero cock and spend zero *** to be "punished" with a strap on gangbang!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
The fact that 9/10 Domme just want *** is the biggest turn off ever
Posted
Financial payments a very big turn off for me
Posted
There are more punishments to give especially when you don't meet up your task.
Posted
When I approach a dominant I will always have read their profile. I do not approach findoms at all. But when they suddenly demand tribute, as a one off or regular amount, when the intent is LTR this is not only a turn off but also a massive red flag. I do not object to tribute if that is pre-agreed and of course in a LTR finances always come into it. If they aren’t true to their listed profile intent jump straight into “you’re mine” or love bombing when you haven’t even spoken yet let alone me just rings alarm bells. I am however fortunate to have a close friend deeper into the community who helps guide and advise.
  • 7 months later...
MisstressStorm
Posted
Jumping in on the thread as a Lifestyle Domme….. there are still a few of us ethical Mistresses about but object to being free Kink Dispensers.
subs rocking up online with their lists of wants/needs for the Domme to fulfil 🤦‍♀️
Noted most expect to have access to a suited and booted Mistress , toys and dungeon as their God given right !
Good subs know their Domme and will gift something appropriate ( wine or food 😋)
I give them a small , inexpensive shopping list to instil some uncertainty about a session…
Ice cubes
Tweezers
Candles
Eggs
Although I asked for fire lighters to one sub that scared him 💩 less 😆 I have a wood stove by the way ( no sub was harmed in that session 😇
Mistress Storm ⛈️