Photo Trail

Shenna

Posted (edited)

I was sitting alone watching the TV when a message appeared on my phone that said... To meet up follow these pictures at 10pm tonight!!
As I looked at the pictures that was sent, it was a photo map where to go using signs paths gates through to the wooded public pathway frequented by walkers. Only this time its dark when I am to meet him.

His strict instructions included was, drive to here and walk this way. He said if you hear footsteps or a branch moving not to worry it's me watching.
So I waited a few hours and got into my car, then I parked up to where he suggested. I get out of the car armed with a torch and bag as I followed his photo instructions, with my flash light at hand and followed the dark path.
It was a very dark path I was walking and the air temperature was mild, i could hear crickets and other insects as my only company as I walked,  I could strain my hearing waiting for something but not yet not knowing.

As I get about a quarter of a mile, when he then sent me a new picture message, that said.. strip naked and place your clothes here. Which was a picture of a Tractor Tyre.
So I did as I was told, took my jumper, trousers and my underwear off but left my shoes on. Placed my clothes into the bag and put them inside a wheel of the tractor tyre. Just in case anyone saw I made sure it was tucked safely away.

All I could hear was the hoot of an owl and traffic not far off as well as the slight bristle of the leaves.
I felt a little scared because I'm not sure what is happening. I'm hoping this is not a trick and that I'm then the one being a fool and invsioning myself going back to the car naked.

So I then looked at my phone as the next message appeared. Bear in mind these photos were taken in daylight but luckily I'm familiar with the area.
So I start walking naked up this path for about 200 yards. When from behind I felt hands grab me. I remained silent and still as I felt his hands grab my breasts and he pinched my nipples hard. I try not to let out a squeek let alone a scream.
His response is.. I missed these.. as he caresses his fingers over my breasts. He then starts kissing my neck as his right hand moves around my naked body as I can hear him sniffing my hair and scent.

He then told me walk ahead!
So I start walking ahead trying to block out the thought of someone coming.
I could hear him taking photos on his phone,  as I kept walking trying to push the thought of my picture being taken, until he, came up to me again and took my hand and said.. this way.. so we turned left at another turning and he made me walk past a fenced area with flood lights. The thoughts in my head were worrisome and I was like was omg. Will a security guy, happen to walk past and see me naked. I prayed this wouldn't happen then he said ..... STOP!!

I then did as he instructed and stopped, on the path. On my right was trees and on my left this fence that anyone could see onto the path in front of these lights.
He then smacked my ass cheeks so hard I tried not to yelp as I could feel the burning sting from his hard open palm of his hand.
He rubbed whwre it stung, then smack..... I still hold in this scream and I really didn't want anyone to hear me or see me this way. He did this a further 5 times and then gently rubbed my sore red ass and then kissed when he had hit me.

He then got up then turned me around and held me tight he then said you did well, not to scream but I would have enjoyed it more if someone caught us.
He stroked my hair and then kissed me on the lips as his hand wandered between my legs to see if I was turned on. He brought his hand back and said you are really wet!! As he made me lick my own juices off his fingers clean.

He then told me to turn back and walk back to the path we had came off from.
So I did as I was told then I noticed he was taking pictures of me from behind again. I was a good 10 meters from him.

He soon walked back up behind me again, he said don't stop keep walking and so I did. He said if anyone comes along I will hide and protect you from being seen, if you feel nervous let me know and we can stop. Unless you want to be seen but use your safe word and we will end it. I agreed that I would let him know that if I felt scared or to be seen I would let him know with our safe word. He also said he would give me his jacket to cover myself if needed.

He kept me walking for 10 minutes me thinking is that a face in the bushes is someone walking towards us. But no one came or saw, till we came closer to the carriageway I was getting worried who will see me.
He then said its ok they won't see you as they are busy driving while we are walking amongst the bushy tree area. So I carried on walking and he smacked my ass again a few times hard, still thinking that someone would see me.

I got as far as some houses so we were walking behind the houses. He instructed me once we got to nearer the edge of the path to a street that I was to walk out 15ft into the street and touch the green electricity board box. Then to walk back to him again. I agreed to this by saying yes Sir.

So with a deep breath as he stayed out of sight on the dark path while I exposed naked, I walked to the box full of confidence and touched it and walked back to him again.

He said well done. Your good little sub aren't you.
I replied that I am obligingly. He then gave me his jacket as a reward.
He then said let's walk back so we walked back and as we reached near the duel carriage way roads again I see a lorry has parked up on the other side of the road.
I got a little scared as I sleeked a little further away, he notices and tells me stand there at the fence I want this guy to see your body I said I can't.. he said they can't see anything from their cab.
So against my nerves I walked up to the fence as my thoughts were arousing as well. Stood at the fence next thing he opens up the jacket and fully exposes me towards where that lorry is parked. He grabs my breasts and juggles them as I prayed no other car would pass.
He was really pressing his body against my back and I could feel how hard he was too. This was really a turn on for him but yet also for myself.

He then closed up the jacket I was wearing and then we started to walk again.
He said I bet that guy probably saw everything and maybe took a few pictures of you like that. You gave him a nice night to remember.
I replied I hope he enjoyed too. He then smacks my ass again and said good girl.

As we almost made it back to where my clothes are I kept thinking is there people hiding in the bushes and trees looking at us. Trying to think of all the possibilities of what could happen. Especially since we were lucky not to be seen by someone walking the path.

Next thing he grabs me and and places my hands on the wooden fence as he starts kissing my body and his hands are wandering over my breasts again. As he's squeezing my nipples with all his might I fight that scream willing not to come out. But a single tear was forming from my eye.
I could hear the zip of his trousers and he then proceeds to lift my left leg off the floor as he places his hard cock into me.
Every thrust was exhilarating and exciting he said he could feel the wetness dripping from me.

He then let my leg go and told me to bend down and  grab my ankles.
I did as I was told and he then thrusts his cock into me again. As I'm bent over he is grabbing my waist then proceeds to slap my ass hard.
He said get up and lean against the fence again. As I held onto the wooden fence bent over it, he then inserts his fingers inbetween my legs and plays with my clit, he then places his fingers inside he seems really happy how wet I've really got as glides my wetness accross my body as I could feel the cool air hit the wetness on my skin, it feels like a lot. He said your really gushing cum, he then gets his cock inside me again he is really going hard and fast every hard thrust gave so much pleasure I could feel myself getting really wet. I could feel my heart racing, full of excitement at his every thrust. 
This time I let out a moan of pleasure he then gives my ass 1 more final whack and he then goes faster then with one final thrust he cums.

As I get up, he holds me and said you are good little sub very obedient. You did good tonight. Then I reply I aim to please Sir.  With. Smile of satisfaction on my face,
He then cups my face with his hands and kisses my lips for a job well done.
He takes me back towards my clothes where they are kept.

I retrieve my clothes from the inside of the tyre and get dressed. I said you gave me a thrill tonight I really enjoyed!  he said with his big grin..I could tell you enjoyed all that wetness said it all.
He gives me a hug and a kiss and then we walked back towards the car, to go home.
Both satisfied and happy for a good ending of the night.

Edited by Shenna
Added wording