A slaves first visit.

TiberiusSicae

Posted (edited)

"schlemiel" I shout.

"you will kneel at the feet of my brat on the gravel before you from my driveway, keep looking down and keep your gaze focused on her booted feet.  Any attempt to raise your head will be met with her slapping you across your face with my slut paddle as I've instructed her to do.  you will not speak or utter a sound.  I don't want to hear you breath!"

"At my pleasure I will strike with my carbon fibre cane across your back ensuring that each strike causes you to wince in the pleasurable *** you will soon learn to enjoy." 

"My brat will laugh at your subservience during this knowing how far I am going to take you on your rapid journey to be mine to command for my pleasure and desires."

If my cane should bend then I will raise my steel flogger for the infraction caused - no pitiful play thing damages my equipment.  It will of course bend giving me a simple reason to ensure the wrath of the cold steel flogger can be brought to bear, tears will flow as I hear the begging to become ours; for our pleasure whenever we decide.  schlemiel will then be dragged into my cage, have salt poured onto the burning skin to then be hosed down, the filthy body before me, with my pressure washer.  My cage is electrified so there will be no ability to escape.

Unworthy and faceless to us both to use as I desire; whenever and however it pleases me.

Edited by TiberiusSicae
Error correction