The Park

Posted

[contains CNC, anal, bondage, Mf]

I park my car and turn off the engine. I take a deep swig of water from my flask, relieved that the work day has passed; I throw my phone in the glove box, grab the key fob, and hop outside. It’s dusk. The air is cool. I head towards the paved pathway in the park, determined to walk/jog for an hour. I lock the car.  

You’re sitting on the park bench waiting for me to show up. You’ve been watching me for a couple of weeks now, learning.  

I breeze past you and you get up and start to walk behind me. I notice but stay unbothered and continue.  I decide to dart off to the right towards the tree line where there was a narrow path towards the woods.  I feel you follow me and my body reacts. The hairs on the back of my neck under my blonde ponytail stiffen.  I begin to jog. You begin to jog too. Before I know it you’ve caught up and wrap one arm around my chest tightly and whip your hand over my mouth.  Panicking, I begin to struggle. You hiss into my ear, “don’t fucking scream and don’t fucking struggle!”

Your hand moves from my mouth briskly down my cold sweaty throat; you can feel my pulse as your fingers find their way to my breasts, squeezing them hard, along with a faint hint of relief, like you’ve been recreating this moment in your head over and over again finally to have it materialize. You hear me exhale heavily and you begin to start breathing heavily as well. With one breast still in hand, firmly being fondled, your other hand shoots down my side and grabs a handful of ass; this hand is stronger, much more possessed, you shake my ass with fingers still digging into my ass meat.  I exuded the slightest whimper; it sounded like uncertainty with a dash of excitement.  You’re hard as a rock now and push yourself into my back. I feel you too and you start to feel my chest palpitate as you start to grind your hard cock into the back of my clothes.

“Walk.”

I hesitate briefly and you push my body forward.  We make our way into the trees off of the path. It’s growing quite dark now, twigs snapping under our steps. Once we’re out of view, you reach into your pocket and pull out some duct tape and some zip ties.  You tape my mouth shut first.  Then zip tie my elbows and wrists together behind me. I’m crying softly, mascara running down my face.  

“Shhh….be a good girl,” you say as you tug on the ties on my arms to test it. 

You pull out a pair of small ✂️ scissors and walk around to the front of my body. You reach out and grab one of my tits and massage it, getting the nipple hard. You pull the fabric of my shirt and sports bra away from my nipple and snip it.  You pull my nipple gently through and rub your fingertip against it. I moan through the tape. You grab it and pull and stretch the fabric hole and pull my breast through the hole. You repeat the process on the other side.  You admire your handiwork briefly and take the tape and start winding it around the base of each breast, binding them tightly, my tits sticking out like little plump balloons from my shirt.  You start smacking them.

“You can go now.”  

I glance at you, confused. 

“Go ahead. You’re free.  Run!”

Crying, I start to run off into the woods.  I run and run until my chest is burning. I stop against a tree briefly to catch my breath. I'm totally lost. 

I hear something. A laugh.  It’s you. I start to run again but I’m exhausted. It's more like a limpy jog, bound tits bouncing frantically. I trip and fall to the ground.  You catch up to me quickly and grab me from behind. I feel your raging hard cock. He’s getting off on chasing me and catching me.

Indeed you had watched me run ***ly through the cold night, wondering if I thought I could get away, wondering if I knew how turned on you were by watching me feebly trying to escape. This time I’m tired, my breathing hard now blowing the loose leaves around my face. I’m face down and you can feel my spirit has been broken, like a wounded *** succumbing to the reality that I might not escape. At this point you’re a raging hunter who caught his prey, cock all but bursting through your pants. The moonlight illuminates my ass through the spandex.  You  fumble around your button and zipper and ***fully pull your cock out as if it was suffocating, yearning for a breath of fresh air. The cold air kisses the head of your cock, it pulses up and down, synchronized with your heartbeat. My ass is up, you kneel down and rip my spandex down to my knees; to your delight, I have no panties. The moon is now reflecting off my pale white skin, You can see it’s flush from where you had been grabbing it. You reach down to my crotch and grab a handful of warm, fleshy pussy. The tiny hairs on its lips prickle your fingers as you make your way past the skin into the silky soft inner lining of me. Your hand is HOT from the heat my pussy is emitting. You  lean into my ear still hunched over you and lightly whisper, “you’ll never forget me.”

After playing just inside my lips and barely grazing over my clit a few times you remove your finger.  You take your palms and place them just under my ass cheeks and push up, propping me up on my knees.  You spread my cheeks and lean your face into my now aching wet cunt and inhale deeply and loudly. You growl with arousal, my scent driving you mad. You pull one of my pussy lips into your mouth and suck on it hard.  Then the other.  I moan through the tape over my mouth, “mmmmmphhh!”

You lean up finally and smack my ass hard in the moonlight, watching it wobble and ripple. 

“Again. Go.”

I struggle to get myself up off the ground. I manage to get to my knees but can’t stand up. You grab the zip ties by my elbows and pull me to my feet, and smack my bare ass again.  You turn me around and smack my tits and pull my nipples. Then caress them softly, enjoying watching my chest heave up and down as I breathe. I turn and start to zig zag away from you, naked from the waist down, again tits jiggling tightly and deliciously.  This time you’re just walking behind me because I’m not going fast. You take a thin branch from the tree and start whipping it across my ass, * whoosh, whoosh, whoosh* Thin red welts begin to appear.

“Faster baby,” you egg me on.

I come to an opening in the trees.  There’s a dirt road. I start to cross it and you reach out and grab me again.

“No. On your knees.”  

I fall to my knees; you rip the tape from my mouth.  You grab my ponytail and guide my head closer to your cock. 

“Open up.” 

I open my mouth obediently and you slide your cock inside my warm wet mouth.  You didn’t have to tell me; I started to suck and fellate your cock there in the middle of the road.  Gravel presses into my knees as we get into a rhythm.  Wet sloppy cock sucking, drool dripping out of the sides of my mouth, down my chin, and landing on my bulbous tits. You pull my ponytail back and your glistening cock slides out. 

“Good girl.”  

You get me up and turn me back around and we go back into the woods. You ***fully put your hand on my back and push my torso down, and I obey.  I know what’s coming and do little to resist you, I wiggle my arms in the zip ties, almost performatively as if I want you to believe that I am really trying to escape. You can see the heat vapors permeating off my pink pussy; my body gyrating ever so slightly in anticipation.  I catch you noticing, embarrassed, and try to wiggle away like I am still resisting, but at this point we both know. You grab your cock with your left hand, still wet and glistening from my mouth, you stroke it ever so slightly as you lick your right hand for lubrication and rub the saliva all over my warm fleshy pussy, and slowly begin to dock.  You go straight for my asshole. I yell, mostly surprised by the realization that you want me anally. I start to panic and feel the tip of the head stretch my little hole, I begin squirming trying to escape. To my surprise you’re unexpectedly gentle, slowly pushing your thick, warm, veiny meat stick inside my ass slowly, inch by inch, allowing me to stretch pleasurably. My breathing slows, the squirming subsides and again the gyrating re-appears, and you work your way all the way inside me; my anus is squeezing you inside and you flex your boner and I feel you pulse inside me; we are connected, we are in sync.

As you fuck my ass in the night on the forest floor, I begin panting and moaning.  Yes, pleasure. I’d been waiting for this moment too. Just as you had been watching me for weeks, I’d been noticing you as well, covertly, on my weeknight walks in the park.  I played along, flirting with ***, just as twisted in my mind as you were in yours. As your cock tunneled into the depths of my most private of passages, you pull off your shirt and rip off mine.  You cut the zip ties on my arms and, cock still lodged in my ass, pull me up, the flesh of my back against your bare chest.  You reach across my tits with one arm, grabbing them.  Your other hand finds my clit and begins playing it like a violin.  Then, pushing the palm of the same hand against my pelvis, which pushes your cock deeper into my ass. “Ugghhhh!,” I yell out in pleasure, without care of how loud I was.  You start fucking it quick, shallow, and hard.  Little fucks in and out of my ass.  The hand on my tits comes up to my throat and I feel your long, strong, tan fingers wrap around the front of it.  You feel the vibration of my vocal chords as I grunt and moan.  You squeeze a bit and play on my clit faster now.

Slowly, you retreat from my ass, you can feel my pussy is dripping wet and decide to let yourself in. As you slide right in, so wet that my pussy swallows you, I  moan in pleasure as you begin to find your stroke; faster, harder. The sound of my ass cheeks slapping against your balls is loud. At this point we both don’t care, pushing the dick deeper into me every time you thrust, like I want it to come out of my mouth.I’m enjoying myself, too much perhaps, so you slap my ass multiple times in succession to give me a sharp ***ful reminder of who is in charge of pleasure here. You see your bright red handprint ***ted across my rosy red cheeks. Your balls are covered in cunt juices and feel them running down your ball sack and resting on your inner thigh. You're close, and can feel the head of your cock start to swell, I feel it too as our moaning intensifies, you speed up, so do I. You feel the familiar heat rising at the base of your cock, like a tube of lava preparing to burst.  The back of your legs begin to tighten; you bark, “give me your face!” I quickly spin around in obedience, knowing what’s coming. Your cock is glistening in the moonlight as you stroke it’s magnificence in front of my face, we lock eyes and I open my mouth.  I’ve done well and am ready for my reward.

“Open.”

I open my mouth but do not close my eyes, you watch as you shoot and spray all over my face. The first two shots go straight into my mouth, the rest explodes everywhere. I take over stroking you and don’t miss a beat,  milking the remaining reward out of you.  I put the head in my mouth as a gesture that I enjoyed myself, and lock eyes once more. You pull your wet, semi flaccid cock back into your pants. After putting your shirt back on, you calmly turn your back and walk away. I sit there, dazed and a little overwhelmed by what just transpired.

I started unwinding the tape around my tits, which had turned red and angry from the constriction. I felt around for my scrap of a shirt.  I found it and felt for my key fob in the pocket. It was amazingly still there. I wrapped the shirt around my body as best as I could and headed in the direction of the park.  My pants had been lost elsewhere and I knew I wouldn’t find them. It was late now and no one was around. I made my way through the park quickly and got to my car and hopped inside. I sat there briefly just breathing. Meditating.  Still horny, I put the seat back, propped up my legs on the dash and masturbated my swollen ***d clit with my muddy finger. I came, hard, in less than a minute, moaning in the air of the small space of my car.  I pulled my legs down, adjusted the seat, and drove home. That was a nice workout. (End)