She Waits for Me pt 1

Posted

As the clock strikes five.  I let out a sigh of relief as the work day is officially over.  I check my phone for any messages.  There is but one.  It's from her.  I read to find there is just one emoji of a glass of red wine.  This lets me know she is there, waiting for me.  I make a quick stop to the special shop where I procure our favourite bottle.  She has been eager to follow the rules and prove that she's a good little girl.  A smile creeps across my face when I think of her delicious obedience.   

I arrive at my apartment complex and I look up to where my bedroom window is visible.  There she is, peeking out behind the curtain.  Her index finger playfully tracing across her bottom lip.  We lock eyes and hers widen as she quickly backs away from the window.  Looks like someone didn't want to be seen.

I open the door to my apartment to find my living room empty.  I place the bottle of wine and my keys on the table and look towards the bedroom door.  I imagine the scent of her pheromones entwined with her anticipation as I slowly make my way towards the bedroom.  I feel my *** rush and my member twitch at the thought. I walk inside to find it seemingly vacant.  Though it doesn't take long for me to notice the two little white porcelain feet poking out from underneath the dark red curtain.  "Why are you hiding?" I ask her as I make my way to the trunk at the bottom of the bed.  "I disobeyed you master".  I stop in my tracks.  After a brief moment I open the lid to the trunk taking out my favourite cane.  

"You will come here and explain, now" I command her.  She didnt waste any time in presenting herself to me.  Her petite figure covered by a cute black dress.  Her head bowed as she kneels at my feet.  As she begins to explain herself. I marvel at her beauty as I slowly pace around her like a ravenous wolf.  She is indeed exquisite.  "I only want to be yours master, but my friend took me out to a bar and.."  I run cane across my palm as I continue to circle around her.  "Yes, and then?" I see her eyes shift to the left as she bites her lip "then, some man wouldn't stop looking at me...and my friend invited him and his friends over".  Once again I stop in my tracks and whip the cane in my hand.  She let's out a quiet whimper before she continues "nothing happened, I promise you master".  I stop in front of her, lifting her delicate chin in my hand.  Her big blues eyes look up imploring me to continue my affectionate touch, she then rests her cheek in my palm.  I pull away and replace my hand with the end of the came, continuing to hold up her chin.  "So if nothing happened, how did you misbehave?" She gulps at the question but answers with "because I imagined what it would've been like, having sex with him...I never would have done it but I couldn't help it, I..." I cut her short "you enjoyed the attention, yes?" After a moment of silence she answers quietly "Yes, master".  I retreat the cane from her perfect face and tell her "you are a vision of beauty, men will of course look at you.  It's also perfectly natural for you to enjoy the attentions you receive" she looks down, her fingers locked together on her knees "so you're not angry with me master?" "No, however you need reminding that punishment awaits you should you ever truly stray" "I understand, thank you master". 

I pick her up with ease, she has a cute small frame.  I can see that her nipples are hard through her dress already.  She let's out a whimper as I push her front first against the wall where I fasten her wrists to the lock above I installed.  I trace the cane up her back and softly brush the straps of her dress off her shoulders.  The dress falls to the floor in a defeated heap.  As I approach her, I can hear her breathing intensify.  I brush her long dark hair to the side. Her neck is a picture of elegance.  While gently kissing her neck, my arm reaches around her front, pulling her little body close to mine.  Holding her there tight, my other hand moves up her torso until I feel one of her nipples brush underneath my fingers.  This makes her tilt her head back and let out a small quivering moan.  I play with her nipple, teasing her before I lock my thumb and finger in a vice like grip.  She let's out a squeal as I hold her in that position. "What do you say?" "Th-thank you master" I hold it for moment longer before releasing.  She breathes heavily as her head languidly hangs down.  "I shall strike you three times, then you will be rewarded my little pet" "I understand master, thank you".  

My cane lightly dances across the delicate flesh of her backside.  I inhale deeply before giving her a sharp lash.  Her cry is a sweet symphony of *** and pleasure.  I note the forming red mark across her cheeks.  "Thank you master" she whispers.  My cock by now is begging to escape the confined space in my trousers.  I whip the cane across her soft flesh once again.  Enjoying her flinch and wriggle as a result. Once again she thanks me.  After a brief pause I whip her one last time, harder than the first two times.  Her perfect little ass is now marred with three red lines.  "Thank you, master" she cries as I walk around to see her face.  Her cheeks are flushed, her eyes are close.  I can see her tears beginning to form.  "Now, my precious pet, are you ready to serve your master and be rewarded?" As I finish asking my question.  My hand travels up between her trembling thighs.  I can feel the tight hole in her cunt is already wet and wanting.  She let's out a sweet gasp and her hips begin to writhe side to side.  "Yes master, I'm all yours".